Page 30 of 124 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This is for those of you that came to my wall awhile back to know how close I was to 600,000 will this morning I made it ,
    Thinking since Puff chanllaged me last Feb, here my post Attachment 21354

Also got a Ali horn this morning still waiting on my ember !!!!

That's amazing and a brilliant woohoo post!!! Well done you! SW
    Congratulations!!! This is amazing stuff. I'm at 348K so this has inspired me :-)

I didn't realize the dog and cat drop items. Got a 2 fey crystals, rat tails, milk, creep tooth. Woohoo?

Farm Supplier
    I did the adventure to the Plume Hive and got a box with a faerie path in it! It's only one and it's not the berry mound I was hoping for, but it's pretty and I wouldn't spend gems on it so woohoo!

Executive Chef
    I've run out of earth wisps definitely a woohoo moment.

Rhino Keeper
    I got an anti-woohoo, chopped down a dark cave formation and with every chop I only got rock, silver and jewels, no rare materials whatsoever.

Host(ess)
    So this is my biggest woohoo in a while actually. I have been playing since almost the beginning and am lucky enough to have the love shack. My questing though has just refused to play nice and give me the alicorn items. I've had the horn forever but no wings...and I keep both the barracks and the castle adventuring almost without stop.

I got so sick of staring at that darn goal in my book that I emailed in to support just to see if maybe something got jammed up, I mean, it's been over 2 years! They of course replied that they are just super rare and to keep trying which I expected. It was worth a shot right? Well I got a follow up, seemingly auto-generated response again a couple days later saying my issue had been resolved and I'm happy to say later that day I got....another horn.... it's a start!

Well, a little less than a month later I am waiting for my SECOND ALICORN to finish crafting, or whatever it's doing in there. Could not be more pleased.

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! Been playing for about a year now and for the first time am eligible to participate in today's update immediately because I am caught up on all other goals To top it off, because of the great hints that we had, I was all prepared with the right adventure to collect from immediately and had stocked up on some other needed items to go right through the first couple of steps right away. So excited, woohoo!
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Woohoo! Been playing for about a year now and for the first time am eligible to participate in today's update immediately because I am caught up on all other goals To top it off, because of the great hints that we had, I was all prepared with the right adventure to collect from immediately and had stocked up on some other needed items to go right through the first couple of steps right away. So excited, woohoo!
    Congrats - that must be an awesome feeling! I'm not quite there yet, hopefully the next one!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo got my first 100 energy from my pink Ali! The trouble with that was ....I had nothing left to click on. Guess I'll wait till later to use them.

lol, just a commercial woohoo:
    cow-nt my cows and see 300 royal cows...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals