Page 21 of 124 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    congrats
    the only alienshroomies grown in my kingdom, lol

on topic, a little woohoo:
    Attachment 19722
    Thank you...but how can you tell about the shrooms? They look exactly the same to me, all of them very alien, lol
    And congrats on the lanterns! Makes the concept of feeding Mr Hutt-Pfeffernot a little less repulsive...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Have trade tickets always dropped from some adventures?? (And if so, which ones?)

I ask because I just collected from my barracks and I can't recall which adventure I sent out (either desert, dark caves or bandits, lol, since I switched to sending Plume Hive from my castle) ...and Woo Hoo!, a TRADE TICKET dropped with all the other regular stuff. It wasn't in a box crate (that had an overgrown bench, lol).

SW ~ Is this new or have I just not gotten or noticed this drop before now?

Ps. Congrats to Natalien on 1st skunkupie!!
    ...and Puffy, how'd you get so many lanterns over the 99 limit??- from Feeding the Baron?
    (I always get the black bar when lanterns drop from the deep mine, Sir Wiggles, adventures or Haunted Hall cuz I've been maxed on 'em forever.)

...ok, back to taxes I go ... Ugh, lol
    Thank you, Captain! Congrats on the most unusual trade ticket drop! I've never received a trade ticket from an adventure, or heard of anyone else getting one...That must be an extremely rare random drop indeed!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Have trade tickets always dropped from some adventures?? (And if so, which ones?) SW ~ Is this new or have I just not gotten or noticed this drop before now?

...and Puffy, how'd you get so many lanterns over the 99 limit??- from Feeding the Baron?
    come to think of it, this isn't the first time I've heard about trade tickets dropping, but you have to be under the 99 limit to see them drop. Not sure that I've read which particular adventure it drops from though. I'll add this to the Adventure Guide with the added disclaimer.

And Puffy... Nice to see the Baron is not holding out giving you nice gifts! Everytime I do this craft, I forget to look to see what drops. Might do a couple today and hold out for more lanterns then!

Two gold nuggets this morning, one from each of my mines. Had not seen any in a while, now two at once. woo hoo !

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo the forum reached 200 pages!

And a personal woohoo, with all that corn I finally maxed out on skunkupine essence AND desmelling potion. That's right, I threw 500 fellora blossoms after something, we're never going to use again (it was part of the Fairie Skunkhouse quest line). This also means I have great statistics on skunkupine spawning. 200 skunkupines since November 13th gives roughly 40 per month (and I don't plant corn unless I absolutely have to, lol!)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    come to think of it, this isn't the first time I've heard about trade tickets dropping, but you have to be under the 99 limit to see them drop. Not sure that I've read which particular adventure it drops from though. I'll add this to the Adventure Guide with the added disclaimer.
    I just had a trade ticket drop from Desert Sands the other day. I was most surprised and only noticed it when going into inventory after collecting from the adventure. It was definitely from there as the silver and iron I had gotten from Jewelers trade earlier were further down. I didn't notice it drop with the loot so it is possible we've had them drop before without noticing?

Executive Chef
    my Lucky day
    100 Energy from pinkie and right on time as I had tons of buildings to collect from this morning
    Wooooohooooo

On the Expansion permit dropping from adventures ( specifically Across the Desert Sand)
    Never had this one drop for me, and I do this Adventure at least twice a week from both barracks and Queen's court, for years now!
    Seems it is even a rarer drop than the Golden Apple, or wing/horn for those who are lucky to have the love shak lol.
    And no it is not that I did not pay attention, I always check my inventory after collecting.
    Oh well, good things come to those who wait ...lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    my Lucky day
    100 Energy from pinkie and right on time as I had tons of buildings to collect from this morning
    Wooooohooooo

On the Expansion permit dropping from adventures ( specifically Across the Desert Sand)
    Never had this one drop for me, and I do this Adventure at least twice a week from both barracks and Queen's court, for years now!
    Seems it is even a rarer drop than the Golden Apple, or wing/horn for those who are lucky to have the love shak lol.
    And no it is not that I did not pay attention, I always check my inventory after collecting.
    Oh well, good things come to those who wait ...lol
    It was a trade ticket, not an expansion permit. Now that would be nice to have as a rare drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    It was a trade ticket, not an expansion permit. Now that would be nice to have as a rare drop.
    Ooops I meant Trade Ticket lol
    Agree an Expansion Permit would be cool as well lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

I finally finished Sister,Sister!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	19863