Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    I'm going to have to stop hatching my manticore eggs. I have 7 dragon eggs in storage as the only burning ember I've ever collected was for the original quest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I'm going to have to stop hatching my manticore eggs. I have 7 dragon eggs in storage as the only burning ember I've ever collected was for the original quest.
    After 7 manties I hached a last one to store. All other eggs are store as well. I don't need them and burning ember is on the missing list since 2 years!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I got a Burning Ember, a Dragon Egg and a SYP in about 24 hrs, now adding up to a total of 6/5/8. Woohoo!
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 08-17-15 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Added exclamation mark
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Just got a gold apple & magic cement from an adventure ... Desert sands I think.
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-21-15 at 01:24 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Woohoo! Sister, sister is done! Now on to the horse grooming mitts....

Nightclub Owner
    Wooohoo, I just reached 200 pages of stuff in my inventory!

Well without the horse challenge it would have taken me a couple of days more ;p
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Wooohoo, I just reached 200 pages of stuff in my inventory!

Well without the horse challenge it would have taken me a couple of days more ;p
    Congrats! Captain NW and I are doing this in a slightly different way, though. Not storing buildings, deco and items we normally have on the board. I'm at 180 pages now, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Congrats! Captain NW and I are doing this in a slightly different way, though. Not storing buildings, deco and items we normally have on the board. I'm at 180 pages now, lol
    Well, when I restore my functional game board then I am at 197 pages. I do have quite some deco stored as I cannot get too much different items out (game crashes) and I do the ug-#15, which means truck loads of deco. So by regular play I should be at 200 within a couple of weeks, at least at the next event!

Executive Chef
    Got a Burning Ember today, so now 7 Dragon Eggs and 8 Embers And I hit 400 000 xp a couple of hours ago, woohoo!!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Got a Burning Ember today, so now 7 Dragon Eggs and 8 Embers And I hit 400 000 xp a couple of hours ago, woohoo!!
    Bravo!!! Well now you can target 500k XP, but that will be easy with your power station!

I am unlucky with ember and eggs, I get 2-3 eggs a year from my roost with daily picks.