Thread: My Restaurant is Haunted!

Rhino Keeper

My Restaurant is Haunted!

So I logged in earlier today and there was a random chair placed against a wall. I'm not really sure where it came from (haven't done any decorating today). So I just put it in my inventory and didn't think much of it.

Okay, that was weird... but I forgot about it, until just now. When I just logged in I was missing a chair from the middle of a long row of tables & chairs.

GHOSTS! Or someone at TL is getting an early start at April Fools (clearly the only two possibilities here).

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    lol haunted
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    LOL! Tell me you're joking, right.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    u should take a look at this girls shop https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....g&goto=newpost ,, i think her place is really haunted by some unseen demonic force lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Its stormie. His place is looking kinda frail so he jumped one of your 3 walls and bootlegged some of your stuff. Silly boy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    LOL! Tell me you're joking, right.
    Ok... maybe not haunted. But if another chair starts moving around on it's own, I'm putting the Halloween decorations back up!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    Ok... maybe not haunted. But if another chair starts moving around on it's own, I'm putting the Halloween decorations back up!
    Maybe you are having out of sync issues, like say you put something in one place, then close game. When you go back you find it's missing, so it's possible.

Have you tried clearing cache or uninstall/reinstall ? Maybe that could help!

However if you are missing items it's time to call in support ASAP.

Host(ess)
    hahah this made my day
    your restaurant is definitely haunted
    ~~**^^<3 it's c4ps <3^^**~~
    ~~ oh hello everyone, I'm Alex ~~
    just by the way : feel free to add c4ps on RS, BS, ZS2, and HDS, but be aware i am only a daily player at my restaurant
    please have 4 stars~ i try and tip everyday w the neighbors i have, so 2 stars & less i will decline:/ but i love you ~
    sidenote: parts > food

So I logged in earlier today and there was a random chair placed against a wall. I'm not really sure where it came from (haven't done any decorating today). So I just put it in my inventory and didn't think much of it.

Okay, that was weird... but I forgot about it, until just now. When I just logged in I was missing a chair from the middle of a long row of tables & chairs.

GHOSTS! Or someone at TL is getting an early start at April Fools (clearly the only two possibilities here).
    Another possibility if you start seeing more changes. There have been reports of accounts getting hijacked. Someone will get a new account and be given access to an already established restaurant. One person ended up having all their seasonal no longer available items sold!

The Honorable Panda

Pretty Scary!!!! LOL

Note: If you find you are missing any items, or if this keeps happening, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request