Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    So my pessimism has finally rubbed off on you? Lol.
    Yes lol!! I just keep looking through all the items trying to decide what to get! Spoilt for choice! I should be sleeping, but im too excited!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'd also like to say sorry to the box openers yes I am one have always been but not last years winter box. SO I feel their pain right now. But am greatfull to get the wedding display and those beautiful trees I always have coveted..
    meh it doesnt bother me actually seeing those bunny couches out for sale or the other overly repeated items i have from it, i really dont mind and im glad non boxers can buy them now without any risks.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Guys dont fall for that 11g lamp its smaller than the 3g ones I once got a floor lamp from a box (dont remember which one) and was HALF A TILE!!!! Dont have it anymore but yeah dont buy that thing!!!! Is not that is not loading but its because is that small :P
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

On a dif note!!! HOORAY!!! This sale is something so awesome wow!!! I want sl many things but no gem sale and no monet to spend at the moment! !! Please TL keep the prices steady dont mess them up please please
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    Guys dont fall for that 11g lamp its smaller than the 3g ones I once got a floor lamp from a box (dont remember which one) and was HALF A TILE!!!! Dont have it anymore but yeah dont buy that thing!!!! Is not that is not loading but its because is that small :P
    Thank you for this. On same shops I visit items are smaller than usual due to bugs. I thought the lamp was tall and was just coming out as looking the same size as the other ones. So why in the world would they make them for sale? Outrageous! Id have loved to see those tall Lilly vases from the paris box. Even at 18 gems Id have bought a dozen of them easily.

Wow, this is an amazing sale! Boxing day has come early! I can almost feel that I can forgive TL for any missteps this past year based on the quality of items available. So glad everyone else seems to be enjoying it too. Not sure what I'll get, must think carefully as I don't have so many gems to spend. I'll wait til tomorrow when that "impulse urge" has died down

I am a bit sad that many of the limited items I proudly flaunted in my main store are now available to everyone else, but that's just me being a bit selfish

Executive Chef
    Well this is the first time I bought 2 of the same display.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Wow, this is an amazing sale! Boxing day has come early! I can almost feel that I can forgive TL for any missteps this past year based on the quality of items available. So glad everyone else seems to be enjoying it too. Not sure what I'll get, must think carefully as I don't have so many gems to spend. I'll wait til tomorrow when that "impulse urge" has died down

I am a bit sad that many of the limited items I proudly flaunted in my main store are now available to everyone else, but that's just me being a bit selfish
    Just pick your 3 favorite items to get a head start, like what's on sale that you've always wanted and that should help you decide.

I have my eye on three items, but that just grew to four! It doesn't help that I have 3 separate stores to shop for >.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I have my eye on three items, but that just grew to four! It doesn't help that I have 3 separate stores to shop for >.<
    Three ?!?! I don't know how you guys can handle all of that maintenance.

Well you could buy the 4 and buy different 4 for another shop and different 4 for.......!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast