Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Fashion Story Sale

Executive Chef
    Wow, I think this is the first time ever we received two updates within the same week?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    We will get an update on tomorrow. Yippee!
    That's amazing! But after the fabulous sale on beautiful LTO's and two updates in one week, we seriously need larger boutiques! Or a second floor! So many displays; so little space. Lol

Glad I got an early Christmas gift card.

Executive Chef
    Finally got a sale so bought the items I wanted the most, still haven't decided about the LTO yet..:/ I'm waiting to see what else we'll get tomorrow and then decide which other sale items I'll get.
    I should be saving gems for Valentine's but it's so hard right now!

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Wow, I think this is the first time ever we received two updates within the same week?
    Yes, quick updates haven't happened for a long time. Probably not since the early days when they were building up the functionality in the game. I suspect I know why. They probably released this sale to calm the masses after the problems with the earlier box. The update that followed the sale (with an LTO of only 3 days) would have been the update that should have gone out instead of the sale. It explains why they picked a strange 18 day period for this sale. I suspect this sale was actually supposed to be released later for boxing day, but was pushed forward.

It's good that TL did that though. Even though it didn't cost TL anything, it was a nice token. It made a few upset people happy

I hope also we get a beautiful gold dress. And the handbag tree I suggested it's just so perfect for a Christmas boutique display. But they may stick to this woodland theme I duuno. Oh and some beautiful large poinsettias would be perfect for coins even better.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Does anyone remember? They look like the silver ornate racks but they have white lights on them? I went through the old android xmas version but don't see them. I believe they were available last year.
    Yeah, I think I'm using one for the ballet tutu's I plan on keeping forever. I do remember them being a previous xmas update.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    Did you visit emirates mall there is ski Dubai you can touch the snow and play you will have fun. I know it's not like real snow.
    Oh I've seen it, but it's not the same thing, I'm sure. Thank you, but it is my dream to one day visit USA, and one day I shall!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415