Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Sale!

Fashion Designer
    I can't decide!!!! Grrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I can't decide!!!! Grrrr
    I feel your pain in the worst way!!! Me too!!!
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i didnt get a gem sale for rs today only bs so now i gotta wait for a sale!!!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Funny because I had a 30% off gem sake today in all my games. Then once the sale hit my sale went away in BS only. So weird. I hope I get one for all games tomorrow because I need one to be able to get everything I want!

Rhino Keeper
    wow, there are so many decors. Higher gem sale would be great. there are about 8 items I am interested in.

Executive Chef
    I'm happy for the sale but mad that the reflecting pool LTO I got for 70 gems is 49 gems now! I don't mind if items I already got are like 10 or less gems cheaper on sale, but 21 gems is excessive. They didn't do that in bakery with the 70 gem breakfast buffet LTO.

Crystal fountain and room released! I'm still traumatized from getting the ugly third place tree and fourth place snowflake in that box, so it's great to be able to get those two items without opening that box again.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you sooooo much TL! I wanted the koi pond. Wah! Please put that on sale too! Thinking of getting just one big item.

Rhino Keeper
    Better than I could ever imagine!! Thank you so much TL!! I'm so happy I also had a 30% off sale today! Hopefully they don't pull a fast one and raise the prices everyday, because I'm still deciding on what else to get

*edit. Hurray!
    Last edited by nickvinyl; 12-19-14 at 10:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    I only have 28 gems so I think the dogsled team or reindeer stable is shouting my name

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast