Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Sale!

Please do NOT start hiking up the prices of the items as the days progress, TL I need a gem sale!!!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG! thank you Team Lava! Now I'm gonna go sooooo broke! So glad I get paid tomorrow!!

Executive Chef
    Thx TL but I wish u wouldn't decide to put mystery box items on sale for less than 24 gems. It really frustrates me when i c items that I got for 24 gems now being sold for 18 gems.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I think it's balanced out by the fact that first place prizes are 49 gems. Or what about the Haunted House out of an old Halloween box for 70 gems? Coincidentally it's the only first place prize I've ever received from opening a box, and this was AFTER I already bought it for 70 gems so looks like I will have two houses to display next Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Thx TL but I wish u wouldn't decide to put mystery box items on sale for less than 24 gems. It really frustrates me when i c items that I got for 24 gems now being sold for 18 gems.

New Resident

Yay!!

This update is AWESOME! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Team Lava! You definitely earned my business, I am going to be buying tons of gems! haha

Fashion Designer
    On RS they released the Petal Pond for 13 gems. I have opened that box so many times trying for that one specific item. I have gotten almost everything from it, some twice. But I FINALLY get to just buy it! So I understand the frustration but it's also extremely generous for them to release out of box items! Almost everything in this sale are times people have been begging for. Thank you so much TL! I have a feeling you guys will be raking in the cash. I know you will from me. On all my games!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaa! woohoo i love this sale, lotus fountain, barista counter, coffee bean display bakers corner! oh man oh man im too excited!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I have five pianos now from the cake and tea box...I welcome them giving us the sampler cart. I was never touching that box EVA again!

Executive Chef
    I have a ridiculous amount of duplicates from the Holiday boxes so I'm welcoming the North Pole Express with open arms! Then I will have all prizes from that box!!! Woohoo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I have five pianos now from the cake and tea box...I welcome them giving us the sampler cart. I was never touching that box EVA again!
    Last edited by filochick1982; 12-18-14 at 04:51 PM.

I'm so glad to see the items but why so much at one time? I have some gems but I'm low on coins believe it or not. I've been trying to build them back up. I have loads of coins on restaurant story. I'm not sure how this happened. I guess I just buy more stuff on Bakery Story.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast