Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Sale!

I got the sampler cart, fairy grotto, fairy kitchen, coffee bean display, barista counter, mothers gazebo, porcelain tea set, teapot fountain and bakers square!!! I'm just waiting for another sale to get a few more items. I love all the goodies!!!!! Thank you TL for this sale!!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I got the sampler cart, lotus fountain, mothers gazebo, pastry hub, barista counter and the coffee bean display! ya!

im trying to earn more gems to get the bakers square.. eh who am i joking im just gonna buy the gems for it.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

Beautiful sale! Got so happy to finally see the rare Lotus Fountain, I snatched one on each account right away. Bought so many other items too. What a nice surprise sale and I wasn't even expecting anything until xmas eve/day. Well done TL!

Would love to get the coffee bean display and barista counter (as I'm a Coffee Adict) but I don't have the money to buy the gems to get them in-game... If anyone feels the Christmas Spirit to buy/donate the gems somehow, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You in advance ��
    Please add me: Chimerah7
    I play quite a few of these games;
    Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story,
    Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, Bingo & Candy Mania.

New neighbors welcomed!
    I may not always "visit" but, I send/receive when possible...

Farm Supplier
    Good news! My husband gave me a loan lol, til I get my Christmas and Bday money from relatives
    So I was able to buy gems and get most of my favorites!

I Love you Matthew !!

I got Coffee bean (to go with my barista from last year) the garden (to go with fairy grotto and fairy kitchen from last year)
    the sampler cart which I wanted SOO BAD AND the Pastry Hub and Bakers Square Hurray!!!

Oh and I made a train with the North Pole Express I hope they make more train cars with cute decor someday

I wish I could decorate with them all but my bakery is too small for everything lol XD
    Last edited by Lokichan13; 12-21-14 at 06:59 AM.
    I do not need more neighbors thank you, I already have the best

Will they be a Gem sale any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    HUGE CHRISTMAS SALE GUYS! Thank you SO MUCH for listening Teamlava!!!

Hello i just have one question will they be a gem sale anytime soon cause i would like to buy some items from the Christmas sale in bulk but i was wondering will they be a sale before i buy....~

Executive Chef
    Gem sales are completely random but hopefully you will get one soon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chimerah7 View Post
    Would love to get the coffee bean display and barista counter (as I'm a Coffee Adict) but I don't have the money to buy the gems to get them in-game... If anyone feels the Christmas Spirit to buy/donate the gems somehow, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You in advance ��
    Team Lava really needs to implement a gem transfer/gift feature. I have 500 gems in game leftover from Black Friday and after buying a few things from this sale. I don't have any cash to buy anymore or gift anyone an itunes card, etc, but if there was a way I would happily gift you some gems. I'm sorry for anyone who is missing out on this sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Team Lava really needs to implement a gem transfer/gift feature. I have 500 gems in game leftover from Black Friday and after buying a few things from this sale. I don't have any cash to buy anymore or gift anyone an itunes card, etc, but if there was a way I would happily gift you some gems. I'm sorry for anyone who is missing out on this sale.
    That or at least trade 4th place items for a start.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    That or at least trade 4th place items for a start.
    Or any items we want to trade, it shouldn't matter what level of prizes they are.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast