Thread: restoring old game

restoring old game

Hello,

My iPhone wiped out everything I had from 2014, to 2013. I guess it's my own fault since I didn't back-up. But whatever the issue with my phone may be it restored my castle story progress! Out of all the things this was the most devastating! I had to start from scratch! I am addicted to this game I really love it... My new storm Id is laurmar1222 my old one is laurmar22. Is there anyway I can play as laurmar22? I would really like to be on level 24 opposed to level 10. Please help ! Thank you!!

Please use our login feature to recover your game! If you're unable to recover it through the login feature, please contact support@teamlava.com for a transfer, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I might write in the Hub later on how to do this. You just need a password, the same as you use here to log in to the forum. My iPad died on the weekend, but an emergency trip to the shop (warranty replacement) and using the login feature meant I was back up and running same day. It's so easy! I use login feature in Bakery Story. It takes only minutes to get your game back.

Laurmar1222 if you need anymore assistance, let us know....