Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely LOVE the new update Christmas items!!

Rhino Keeper

Absolutely LOVE the new update Christmas items!!

Absolutely LOVE the new update Christmas items!! Thank you Team Lava for giving a good variety.

Executive Chef
    I agree! And a staff member said it would be appreciated. I thank TL hugely! So many items we can keep out all year long. That candy cane fountain will still be out for valentines. So will the benches.

Executive Chef
    Oh also, I need about a dozen of those new counters. Too cute. I have 739,000 coins. I hope I can afford it all. Will do a total redo of my shop and leave everything there until mid January.

Executive Chef
    If only we got an update this good every week, heck even once a month! It would make the game so much more fun and expensive (for me!) but great for TL's profits! Thanks TL - great job you did!

Angry Not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    Absolutely LOVE the new update Christmas items!! Thank you Team Lava for giving a good variety.
    What updates? NOT AVAILABLE TILL LEVEL 51? Unbelievable! If your going to have updates, make them available to ALL!
    This is sooooo unfair to newer players, I have not been able to get not 1 Christmas item for my bakery, not 1! Thats the spirit teamlava.With the exception of the goals which take forever and a day for new players. Just think, I was just going to buy gems to get some items till I saw this, NOT ANYMORE, IM DONE WITH THIS STUPID GAME. MERRY CHRISTMAS You greedy a holes.

Executive Chef
    How is this update any different to existing content locked for lower level players until you reach the required level? That's pretty common on all games. You want higher level content, you need to reach that level in the game to access it. Otherwise, what's the point in levelling up if you have access to everything from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by hescomingsoon View Post
    What updates? NOT AVAILABLE TILL LEVEL 51? Unbelievable! If your going to have updates, make them available to ALL!
    This is sooooo unfair to newer players, I have not been able to get not 1 Christmas item for my bakery, not 1! Thats the spirit teamlava.With the exception of the goals which take forever and a day for new players. Just think, I was just going to buy gems to get some items till I saw this, NOT ANYMORE, IM DONE WITH THIS STUPID GAME. MERRY CHRISTMAS You greedy a holes.

Executive Chef
    I was also irritated at things being locked until level 50 and 51. I get it's how the game is done BUT this is seasonal content. Luckily Im at level 49 on the shop where I have gems to get the candy cane fountain so I'll just make some Valentine, sugar cookies, tea and red velvet cake to hurry up those xp. Otherwise it makes no sense to give us holiday items when many won't be able to buy them or ever would before they are pulled.

I agree, I think it's unfair. I didn't even realize it was like that since I'm past level 51. I'm sorry you don't have access to the items, that really sucks.

Fashion Designer
    I believe everyone should be able to access everything in this game regardless of level, device, money spend, time played, etc etc. I don't believe in discrimination in any sense, especially as a business practice.

Executive Chef
    Dear lower level players:

You could level up faster if you cook only Jasmine tea = 84xp (1hr) or if you'd like to make brownies = 4xp(1min) on ALL your appliances.

Also if you're on android, there will be a new edition next week. I don't think special editions with linked special content has a level requirement, not sure 100%.

Hope this helps you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast