Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pride in your kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Sometimes I really want to have a look at people's kingdoms who are really active on the forum, but unfortunately some players state that they aren't interested in new neighbours. Now occasionally, I have done a neighbour request, sorry if you were one of my 'victims' just to have a peak. I wonder if these people find it annoying that little sticky beaks like me want to specifically look at their kingdom and neighbour request them, against their wishes.....
    Same here. If there is a suggestion thread on this forum, it might be good to add this for an idea.

Fashion Designer
    Thought I'd add my comments. I do take pride in my kingdom and did as it grew. I've tried to make it somewhat comprehensive and created various zones. Since I was fortunate to have started with the Valentine edition, I do have a special area for all things pink. Troll stuff is in one corner. My farm animals have a nice pasture and are not all jammed together. Faeries and Knights also have their areas as do the exotic animals: Alicorns, Manticores, and Dragons.

Come visit if you like, my kingdom name is Poicephalus. Before you ask, I have a Brownhead parrot whose scientific name is Poicephalus ******xanthus. His name is Okie, from the vegetable pod of okra that he is colored like. I had chosen the name Okra thinking I had a female. DNA test showed it was a male.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Since I was fortunate to have started with the Valentine edition, I do have a special area for all things pink. Troll stuff is in one corner. My farm animals have a nice pasture and are not all jammed together. Faeries and Knights also have their areas as do the exotic animals: Alicorns, Manticores, and Dragons.

I always look with envy at the kingdoms with the cool Valentines stuff!

Rhino Keeper
    I think we, the likely minded people should form a support goup discussing the tips of how to better arrange our kingdom. To me, I'm a valentine edition anomaly. I spent a lot of effort to make my kingdom looks pink

I was fairly meticulous about placement of items when I first started. But as my kingdom has grown, I move things around so that I can easily collect for whichever quest line I'm working on at the moment. So nowadays, it's looks a little messy.

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I really want to have a look at people's kingdoms who are really active on the forum, but unfortunately some players state that they aren't interested in new neighbours. Now occasionally, I have done a neighbour request, sorry if you were one of my 'victims' just to have a peak. I wonder if these people find it annoying that little sticky beaks like me want to specifically look at their kingdom and neighbour request them, against their wishes.....
    If someone isn't accepting new neighbors they will just refuse your invite. They won't know if it's someone from the forum who may have known they requested no new neighbors or some random person. So don't worry so much about it. Go visit and enjoy yourself. But if you are concern, just post a note on their wall that you were curious to see their kingdom and they don't have to accept your invite, plus a bunch of emoticon hearts and smileys. Hearts and smileys always help

I'm one of those people who isn't accepting friend requests at the moment, but I don't get mad or frustrated if one comes my way. I usually just reject the offer and move on (though I've been known to accept some here and there if somebody catches me at a time that I'm cleaning out inactive neighbors). Don't feel bad adding somebody just to look at their kingdom, it's TL's fault for making us add people just to see their kingdom. Lol. (Though I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see my wreck of a kingdom right now... Too many buildings/decorations and not enough room!)
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123