View Poll Results: What new items would you like to see?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stand alone Autumn Trees

67 33.00%
  • Hot sausage wraps

63 31.03%
  • Hot Pizza Soup

60 29.56%
  • Fried Chicken Dinner

109 53.69%
  • Tortellini and Meatball Soup

77 37.93%
  • Lentil Soup

59 29.06%
  • Pie Oven -(appliance)

157 77.34%
  • Gyro Cart

75 36.95%
  • Pie Rack - (decoration)

68 33.50%
  • Golden Crackers and Cheese

63 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-17-14

How about some of the health food trends? Kale, Quinoa, Acai, Greek Yogurt, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    How about some of the health food trends? Kale, Quinoa, Acai, Greek Yogurt, etc.
    I second this suggestion
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Bring back Fondue Couple !! and please stop making goals that have ppl sitting down at a table !!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DijayBloodFiyah View Post
    Bring back Fondue Couple !! and please stop making goals that have ppl sitting down at a table !!
    Yes please bring it back i dont care how many gems it is i will buy it please !!

Farm Supplier
    I really want to get a live rooster as a small floor or wall decoration. I have searched all the stuff several times but found nothing like it.

nothing to decorate for Ostra with. :(

So I redid my restaurant design and I'm actually rather upset at the lack of bunnies and chicks! Ostara (First day of spring/ pagan Easter) is March 20th and I have nothing to decorate with!

I'm so tired of having to wait on the Christian and American timelines for stuff. (I'm Canadian, so by the time the thanksgiving goals roll around my thanksgiving is a month passed)

Any chance we could set goals based on the seasons, and not on single denomination holidays? I'm getting sort of Fed up with the goals only catering to certain types of people, because I Like doing goals, and I really like this game, I just don't like not being able to decorate in time for my holidays.

Rhino Keeper
    In Bakery Story you recently gave us a complete industrial kitchen which costs coins, not gems. I want to have the same in RS. As far as I remember to have in RS this kind of articles we have to buy many times a crate or box. Too expensive!!

Wow, looks cool the Pie Oven idea. I'd like pie recipes here:

* Apple Pie
    *Key Lime Pie
    *Cherry Pie
    *Pumpkin Pie
    *Strawberry Cheesecake

Well, it'll be a little hard to think, since my ideas are already on Bakery Story...

Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Wow, looks cool the Pie Oven idea. I'd like pie recipes here:

* Apple Pie
    *Key Lime Pie
    *Cherry Pie
    *Pumpkin Pie
    *Strawberry Cheesecake

Well, it'll be a little hard to think, since my ideas are already on Bakery Story...
    Yes, also, please teamlava, put more than 3 recipes, like 7 at least, and add to the pie list

Banana Cream Pie
    Chocolate Pie
    Lemon Cream Pie...my husband made that awhile back was so delicious

Fashion Designer
    Suggestion: How about doing some big theme event goals (like halloween/xms) as before, with the meter like in 2012. where you get rewards for each completed step for the goal item. once one goal is unlocked the next one starts. i kinda liked that.
    would be nice to mix the typical goal routine up a bit. also there used to be sweepstakes right? since i started playing again i havent seen any. maybe bring that back? or introduce a similar event, i dunno...anything...where is waldo....anything.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast