View Poll Results: What new items would you like to see?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stand alone Autumn Trees

67 33.00%
  • Hot sausage wraps

63 31.03%
  • Hot Pizza Soup

60 29.56%
  • Fried Chicken Dinner

109 53.69%
  • Tortellini and Meatball Soup

77 37.93%
  • Lentil Soup

59 29.06%
  • Pie Oven -(appliance)

157 77.34%
  • Gyro Cart

75 36.95%
  • Pie Rack - (decoration)

68 33.50%
  • Golden Crackers and Cheese

63 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-17-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post

2) A Queen of Hearts theme. I think you could do a general theme like that without infringing on Alice in Wonderland, especially if you made the queen good!! And then people who are interested in an Alice in Wonderland theme could combine queen of heart items with some of the crazier ones we've received to make it work.
    3) a Greek/Aphrodite/Goddess of love theme. Romantic without being too Valetine-y, and lots of room for interpretation, especially if there were some other gods/goddesses included.

Whatever you guys choose, I'm super excited about Valentine's updates and goals!
    I think Alice in Wonderland is no longer under copyright. These are great ideas!

Executive Chef
    I voted for the appliance...

As for Valentine's not too romantic, they could have couples and friendship related content. It doesn't have to be 100% lovey dovey.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I went ahead and voted but I don't know why. The ovens are always going to win because of people who don't have anymore ovens. So these polls are moot unless you take ovens out of the equation. Might as well just give us new ovens all the time and ditch the poll.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Firstly, more selection on types of PILLARS and DIVIDERS!

2. Secondly, the GARDEN ARCHWAY or some sort of pergola with vines or flowers.

3. A butterfly house/greenhouse/conservatory with filled with plants would also be really nice.

4. Cute garden items like a wheelbarrow, a topiary or even a small birdbath instead of these HUGE fountains we always get...lol.

These suggestions are more SPRING/SUMMER but if a piece is done well it can be used all year round!
    Last edited by AliSweet876; 01-09-15 at 08:01 PM.
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    1. Firstly, more selection on types of PILLARS and DIVIDERS!

2. Secondly, the GARDEN ARCHWAY or some sort of pergola with vines or flowers.

3. A butterfly house/greenhouse/conservatory with filled with plants would also be really nice.

4. Cute garden items like a wheelbarrow, a topiary or even a small birdbath instead of these HUGE fountains we always get...lol.

These suggestions are more SPRING/SUMMER but if a piece is done well it can be used all year round!
    You have some great ideas! Would love to see TL implement these

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    As for Valentine's not too romantic, they could have couples and friendship related content. It doesn't have to be 100% lovey dovey.
    I totally agree with this.

Executive Chef
    Me too! Take a presumably non-copyrighted page from Parks & Rec and have a galentine's day!

Also, just wanted to point out that this year's Pi Day is super-special, being 2015. I'm going to decorate regardless, but it would be a great time to use some of these yummy pie suggestions, if that's not what you were already planning. :-)

(If you don't know what I mean, march 14th is the annual celebration of the mathematical constant pi, because the first three digits are 3.14. But the first five digits are 3.1415, which is why you should really celebrate it this year. With pie.)

Executive Chef
    Hey, that was my 500th post! And now I'm a fashion designer! (When do I get to be a pastry chef? Is that in there?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Hey, that was my 500th post! And now I'm a fashion designer! (When do I get to be a pastry chef? Is that in there?)
    Congratulations on becoming a Fashion Designer. Unfortunately there's not a pastry chef lvl. Ur next career will b Executive Chef when u reach 1,000 posts. I'm not sure what the following 1 I'd since I've only seen a few but I do know it comes w ur 10,000 post.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I would love to be able to access the stoves that are greyed out on my game...how can I?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast