View Poll Results: What new items would you like to see?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stand alone Autumn Trees

67 33.00%
  • Hot sausage wraps

63 31.03%
  • Hot Pizza Soup

60 29.56%
  • Fried Chicken Dinner

109 53.69%
  • Tortellini and Meatball Soup

77 37.93%
  • Lentil Soup

59 29.06%
  • Pie Oven -(appliance)

157 77.34%
  • Gyro Cart

75 36.95%
  • Pie Rack - (decoration)

68 33.50%
  • Golden Crackers and Cheese

63 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-17-14

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi Kooky! Thanks for starting this thread, and for the wonderful recipes! I actually tried the Pizza Soup a few days ago - YUM! ♥♥

Onto the poll... or more specifically, the PIE OVEN!! Yes please!! I loved the three new pies we got with the Thanksgiving goals, and more still would be amazing to see! If we do get this appliance, then please give us more than three recipes to make with it!

Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Consequently, will any current pies in the oven and stove be moved to it if it is created? Would help to clean up the recipe lists a bit!
    I'm also wondering about this. We have a lot of pie recipes on the oven already (I'm listing sweet pies, so Chicken Parm Pie isn't on the list, though it's there too):
    -Sweetie Pie
    -Cutie Pie
    -Boysenberry Pie
    -Football Pies (though, these are more like moon pies than traditional pies, so maybe these would stay on the oven?)
    -Pumpkin Pie ♥
    -Berry Pie
    -Apple Pies

and the three we received with the Thankful Oven this past Thanksgiving, which all players may not have access to. It will be interesting if they all get put on one appliance; that's looking to be a pretty formidable appliance on par with the drink mixer or even the regular grill!

All the same, I'd love to see more pie flavors Even if they're just ported straight from Bakery, they would add a great deal to the desserts on offer in RS. Some suggestions:
    -Lemon Meringue (seconding dll137's suggestion)
    -Banana Cream (also seconding dll137's suggestion)
    -Coconut Cream
    -Peach Pie
    -Raspberry Pie
    -Cherry Pie
    -Key Lime Pie
    -Strawberry Rhubarb
    -Chocolate Pie

Would love to see a pie rack for coins to go along with the appliance, since the ones we have now (the Pie Table and Pie Rack) are both box prizes, and therefore cost gems.

Inspiration pictures (all found on Google Images and used with permission):

Mmm....
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    And additional suggestions, of course

CHRISTMAS
    -Cutting it a bit close with this suggestion, but it never hurts to try! The return of some recipes like the Peppermint Cake Roll, Holiday Tree Cupcakes and Glass of Cheer would be great!
    -The return of the Popcorn Maker would also be rather fitting, if older items are still being re-released

NEW YEAR'S
    Still holding out for a New Year's-themed update! This is pretty much a rehash of my earlier suggestion in the other suggestions thread though
    -If a masquerade-style update is still in the cards, then a Moonlit Night wallpaper, masks hanging on the wall, sharply-dressed guests, a Party Favors table
    -Sparkling Cider, pleeeeease!! Even for a few days on the drink machine!
    -The glittery New Year's Ball that's dropped in Times Square

JANUARY
    I'll probably add to this once the goal theme has been revealed If it's a winter theme, though, soups would be great to see! Kooky mentioned a few in the original post and poll, and who's to say RS couldn't use a few more soups?
    -If we get lentil soup, maybe an Indian theme?

-On a completely different note, why not an Australian theme? Australia Day falls on January 26, so if we do get goals around it, players would get sufficient time to complete the goals and decorate for the holiday
    --Recipe Suggestions: Beetroot Burger (an Australian classic, I've heard), Vegemite Sandwiches, Sausage Rolls, Seafood Pizza, Barramundi, Fairy Bread. For dessert, how about some Vanilla Slice, Pavlova, and Lamingtons?
    --Decoration Suggestions: An AUSTRALIAN FLAG!! This has been a recurring request for years on the forum. It would be great to see it realized with January's goals! We could also get a Sydney Opera House replica, a Kangaroo or Koala Bear, or even a Great Barrier Reef! Alternatively, a Harbor Parade would be great to see
    --Inspiration Pictures (all found through Google and used with permission):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darling-harbour-Spectacular-1400x550.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	17627
    (Australia Day Celebration picture above. Had to attach because the size was huge, but I thought this was really pretty!)

VALENTINE'S DAY
    Please have a box sale on the Love Chest! Or, better yet, it would be great to see its prizes made freely available for a short period of time
    -Maybe a Valentine's masquerade, if not a New Year's one?

GENERAL
    -MORE DIVERSITY PLEASE! It would be great to see people of various nationalities/ethnicities included in floor decorations The Pizza Toss and Wedding Caterers did this wonderfully; it would be great to see more going forward!
    -More drinks/drink appliances! I'm still holding out for some Sparkling Ciders despite New Year's Eve having passed, and others like Spiced Ciders, Hot Teas, Smoothies, and Slushies would also be amazing!

I'll probably add to this later on when I get more ideas Thanks again Kooky! Looking forward to what TL has to show
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-04-15 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Ideas Added!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    always new appliances ☮ - they equal new recipes.
    ~~**^^<3 it's c4ps <3^^**~~
    ~~ oh hello everyone, I'm Alex ~~
    just by the way : feel free to add c4ps on RS, BS, ZS2, and HDS, but be aware i am only a daily player at my restaurant
    please have 4 stars~ i try and tip everyday w the neighbors i have, so 2 stars & less i will decline:/ but i love you ~
    sidenote: parts > food

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    And additional suggestions, of course
    VALENTINE'S DAY
    Please have a box sale on the Love Chest! Or, better yet, it would be great to see its prizes made freely available for a short period of time
    -Maybe a Valentine's masquerade, if not a New Year's one?
    EXCELLENT idea on the masquerade. Yussss. > also the Love Chest being on sale or expanded would be awesome ❤ ❤ ❤
    ~~**^^<3 it's c4ps <3^^**~~
    ~~ oh hello everyone, I'm Alex ~~
    just by the way : feel free to add c4ps on RS, BS, ZS2, and HDS, but be aware i am only a daily player at my restaurant
    please have 4 stars~ i try and tip everyday w the neighbors i have, so 2 stars & less i will decline:/ but i love you ~
    sidenote: parts > food

New Resident
    Hi RS

I'd like to have a beautiful CROSS as big is the eifel tower that's in the game. The crosses some of us players make for the game take up too much floor space.

Please really consider this. .. it would mean so much to many players. A nice gold one would work. .. or bronze... maybe even a deep red color.

Thank you for taking suggestions and Happy,Blessed New Year!

The Palace
    MovieQ

I would like to see a nature theme. With animals n bushes n caves with trees or waterfall. Deers, fish in a pond, birds in the trees. New oven fish fry, berry salad, blackberry pie, n mixed drink. Also like to see toy marker theme new oven bake doll cakes ,drum cookies, teddy bear cupcakes , n fruit punch drink. Table toy chest n chair jack in box

Executive Chef
    Wow!!! It's gr8 2 c that the pie oven has the largest amt of votes. I sure hope TL gives us this soon. It'd b wonderful. 72 of the 85 voters thus far have said that they want this appliance.. Surely we'll get it.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-05-15 at 06:11 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Just a quick suggestion - I love the new wintry ice rink update and goals, but in trying o decorate, I noticed we desperately need some more winter plants and decor!
    We do have a few, but those are mostly Christmas-y instead of more general to use in any cold weather theme.

We could use:
    pine trees with or without snow
    bare trees with or without snow
    Icicle wallpaper
    icy bricks, logs or stone wallpaper
    giant soup/stew pot appliance (soup is cold weather food!)
    winter berry bushes, maybe with birds?
    snowy bird houses (floor decor)
    hanging sleds or sled floor decor
    some winter-y planters
    what about some of those cool frozen luminaries popping up all over the place?
    snow drifts (floor decor)
    fur rugs
    a cozy couch similar to what BS got this week
    a sleigh ride would be awesome for Christmas and winter in general
    a snowy bridge? (floor decor, probably goal reward)
    icy rocks
    snowy gazebo
    snow covered lanterns or street lights
    basically anything else to create amazing winter scenes!

I think the items we have already are a great start, I just wish we had a little more natural items for outdoor scenes especially. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, now Valentine's Day!!!

This is among one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. Somewhere between Halloween and Christmas... I don't have suggestions right now for specific items (may edit that in later) but just general themes.

1) On the theme suggestion thread, someone mentioned a masquerade theme. PLEASE do this. The updates have been so creative and detailed and beautiful lately that I know y'all could do it justice. Make it goals so we can seriously go all out.
    2) A Queen of Hearts theme. I think you could do a general theme like that without infringing on Alice in Wonderland, especially if you made the queen good!! And then people who are interested in an Alice in Wonderland theme could combine queen of heart items with some of the crazier ones we've received to make it work.
    3) a Greek/Aphrodite/Goddess of love theme. Romantic without being too Valetine-y, and lots of room for interpretation, especially if there were some other gods/goddesses included.

Whatever you guys choose, I'm super excited about Valentine's updates and goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post
    2) A Queen of Hearts theme. I think you could do a general theme like that without infringing on Alice in Wonderland, especially if you made the queen good!!
    <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by AliSweet876; 01-09-15 at 09:07 AM.
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast