View Poll Results: What new items would you like to see?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stand alone Autumn Trees

67 33.00%
  • Hot sausage wraps

63 31.03%
  • Hot Pizza Soup

60 29.56%
  • Fried Chicken Dinner

109 53.69%
  • Tortellini and Meatball Soup

77 37.93%
  • Lentil Soup

59 29.06%
  • Pie Oven -(appliance)

157 77.34%
  • Gyro Cart

75 36.95%
  • Pie Rack - (decoration)

68 33.50%
  • Golden Crackers and Cheese

63 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-17-14

The Honorable Panda

Restaurant New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-17-14

I am sorry for the delay in getting up a new poll.

Please vote for the items you would to see added to the game.

You can choose more than one item, but you can only vote once.

Also please post any new items, decorations, recipes , appliances, you would like to see added.

It is not too early to start thinking about Valentine's Day!

Hot sausage Wraps

Gyro Cart

Pizza Soup

Tortellini and Meatball soup

Kooky side note: If you use a pressure cooker here are two great recipes that can be prepared and cooked in less than an hour!

PIZZA SOUP

1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes (28 oz.)
    1 md onion, chopped
    4 garlic cloves, sliced (i use chopped garlic from a jar)
    4 c chicken stock
    1 tsp salt
    1 tsp freshly ground pepper
    1 tsp dried oregano
    1 lb italian sausage, cooked and drained
    3 oz pepperoni ( i used a whole bag of the mini pepperonis)
    1 green pepper, diced
    1/2 c dry ditalini pasta

Place all ingredients (except cheese) into pressure cooker and secure lid.
    Set timer to 8 minutes on soup setting.

I usually will sprinkle a little mozz cheese on mine as a topping.

Tortellini and meatball soup

2 tablespoons olive oil
    1 yellow onion, chopped
    1 cup celery, chopped
    6 cups chicken stock or broth
    1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Italian Meatballs
    1 ( 8 ounce) bag of dried cheese tortellini ( can be frozen)
    1 cup chopped kale or spinach( or you can leave this out)
    1 tablespoon minced garlic
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1 teaspoon of sugar
    1 teaspoon dried basil
    salt and pepper

With cookers lid off, heat oil on high or brown setting until sizzling.

Place onion in the cooker and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.

Add Celery, chicken stock, meatballs, tortellini, kale, lemon juice, sugar and basil.

(meatballs, tortellini, celery and onion can be frozen when you place in cooker)

Securely lock the pressure cookers lid and set for 5 minutes on high.
    (if frozen items are used, set to 10 minutes)

Perform a quick release to release the cookers steam.

Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-17-14 at 10:27 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I want the fire pit oven and shamrock oven.
    I would like a cake oven. Hummingbird cake, chocolate chip cake and pineapple upside down cake.
    Maybe a cookie oven double chocolate chip, fruit cake cookies and chocolate swirl cookies.

Executive Chef
    Great poll Kookypanda. Having already mastered all the standard and extra appliances recipes I say the more recipes the better. Also the more new appliances the better.
    Thanks Kookypanda.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    I voted for the pie oven which is a great idea! Consequently, will any current pies in the oven and stove be moved to it if it is created? Would help to clean up the recipe lists a bit!
    Also..I have some ideas of all the categories you listed Kooky panda but i'll just focus on recipes now otherwise it'd be a novel of a read! I just started playing 11 months ago so if I list something that's already been, I'm sorry To go with the pie theme right now, Lemon meringue, banana cream and baked Alaska!
    I don't think a Chinese food stove has been made before and there's a plethora of great recipes that could go in there! Chow mien, egg foo young, fried rice, spring rolls, stirfry..making myself hungry lol you get it!
    Aside for those I have some ideas for the appliances out now..Meatloaf, apple crisp/crumble , chocolate chip cookies, shortbread cookies, rice crispy treats, popcorn balls, nanaimo bars, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter & jam sandwich, frogs legs, peaches & cream, oatmeal, exotic fruits platter, Baklava, Borscht, pigs in a blanket, peas & carrots, mashed potatoes, Latkes, quinoa salad, rainbow cake, peppermint ice cream, banana split, classic sundae with a cherry on top, fudge, brownies, cake pops, Cannolis, donuts, baked tomatoes, tomatoes with Mozzarella & basil platter, bannock, hummus, cinnamon rolls/buns, cheese buns, beaver tales, bear claws, trifle, Lasagna, peppermint and lemon drops, crepes, angel food cake, bacon wrapped chicken with green peppers (try it at home, that's it for ingredients, bake in Pyrex for an hour or so @ 410f flip every 15mins! Delish!) chocolate puff wheat squares, Greek yogurt, frozen yogurt, bread pudding, jello, tapioca, rice pudding, Turkish delight, salt water taffy, ribbon candy, pork chops with apple sauce, shrimp cocktail, surf&turf, Strawberry parfait, tacos, grilled pineapple, grilled Caesar salad, greek salad & I think I'm tapped out..for now if anyone feels like letting me know which were old recipes feel free I'm interested!

how about a Christmas gift TL - LTO expansions!!!

Old Recipes: Turtle Soup, Roasted Goose, Onion Rings, Holiday Ham
    New Ideas: Lasagna, Fried Chicken, Biscuits (Like Southern Foods)
    PLEASE keep the prime rib!!!!
    ******Maybe do a Christmas sale that's past appliances- like the Old West Oven- I would spend way more money on that than decorations******

I'd like to know why that most of my neighbors still have certain recipes that were available to all of us last season like french fries onion rings etc. it's the same thing would bakery story I don't understand why some people have non-goal recipes and I don't have them anymore same thing with certain ovens. You mean ovens that were just part of the game without acquiring them through goals please someone get back to me on why this is most of my neighbors are on the same level as me 99 so I would just like to know the answer thank you so very much Id appreciate it

Farm Supplier
    Those who are on Android are able to download the Christmas 2012 version. Those recipes are still on there

Quote Originally Posted by trixiespalace View Post
    I'd like to know why that most of my neighbors still have certain recipes that were available to all of us last season like french fries onion rings etc. it's the same thing would bakery story I don't understand why some people have non-goal recipes and I don't have them anymore same thing with certain ovens. You mean ovens that were just part of the game without acquiring them through goals please someone get back to me on why this is most of my neighbors are on the same level as me 99 so I would just like to know the answer thank you so very much Id appreciate it

Executive Chef
    Wow everything on that list would be amazing in our restaurants. Especially the pie oven, sausage wraps and fried chicken dinner. However, all new recipes would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trixiespalace View Post
    If u play on any Apple devices u don't have the ability to go back to download the older versions and cook all the old recipes nor the ability to build some of the speciality appliances like the Coffin Drink Machine which was part OT the Halloween 2012 version.

If ur playing using an android device then ur able to go back in ur App Store and download all the old versions.

That's whay it boils down to. Do I think it's fair? Will it ever chg? I doubt it.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast