Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Restaurant Story December 17th 2014 Update

It's on the blog.

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    The fountain is huge!

Executive Chef
    Totally huge and Id love it! The fountains have been pretty here as of late but still too many gems for me.

Executive Chef
    Wow, new wallpaper, floor tiles, tables and chairs along w everything else Thanks TL
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I want a ton of the those Golden Christmas Trees! They are so pretty. Please be cheap if its for gems! I don't want to spend 40 gems on a Christmas tree like last weeks. Thanks TL the teaser makes me very excited for tomorrow! Looks like BS, RS and FFS all will have great updates this week. Too bad Fashion got the shaft but you can't have it all! Lol

Executive Chef
    super cute! i'm buying everything! (well, unless it's 70 gems.) thanks for continuing the xmas theme! pretty soon i'm going to have to give up on actually selling food and just have all decorations, but i'm okay with that.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    The best part is that it's not a box. So there should be something for everyone. Id also want a ton of those golden trees. I'm wacky enough to keep them out year round...especially close to those overprized bank breaking gold tables that I tend to love always.

Executive Chef
    Wow that's quite a fountain. I've bought so many already though, haha, and the Christmas tree with presents inside the snowglobe looks like a floor display I already have for coins. The golden Christmas tree is cute, wonder how much it will cost.

The fountain is my absolute favorite! So cute

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast