Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Solstice Dragon 12-16-14 (IOS)

Gorgeous egg. I'm nesting it now on Krakenkind (Storm8 ID SANDSCAPE). What a neat added twist to the World Event!

Executive Chef
    It looks so majestic

Sorry ... I spent 50 gold not 60 gems!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppersVille View Post
    I skipped the first step to get the egg and am now supposed to raise it to level 6, but it is not in storage or on the nest? 60 gems and I have nothing to show for it?! How do I get it or where should it be?? Thanks!
    You need to complete this questline to get the Winter Solstice Dragon you need to do all of the 4 quests. If you spent gold to skip the hatch of Snow Owl, you will need to spend more gold to skip the evolve. The Snow Owl Egg will be on your storage on the ALL tabb or DRAGONS tabb, that is more easy to find.

Thanks. I guess I am used to CS where the item is in storage automatically if you skip a step, not that I skip very often!

Executive Chef
    Just put my Owl dragon on the nest....great egg. I love this dragon in epic form, might be my favourite! Love this little quest line TL, thanks.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    You need to complete this questline to get the Winter Solstice Dragon you need to do all of the 4 quests. If you spent gold to skip the hatch of Snow Owl, you will need to spend more gold to skip the evolve. The Snow Owl Egg will be on your storage on the ALL tabb or DRAGONS tabb, that is more easy to find.
    I couldn't find it on mine either. The goal is there the dragon is not. I tried rebooting my device as well. Why would there be a goal and no dragon in storage?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonstarynight View Post
    I couldn't find it on mine either. The goal is there the dragon is not. I tried rebooting my device as well. Why would there be a goal and no dragon in storage?
    If you're participating in the on-going Winter Wonderland world event and you've unlocked the community prizes, you'll receive it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonstarynight View Post
    This is a known bug on World Events, just send an email to TL - support@teamlava.com

Fashion Designer
    This looks gorgeous. Guess I'll be saving my food for a while! xD

Nest should clear up in about six hours (just put Snowstorm on one, have a Winter finishing up in the other). I'll be ready for this~

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast