View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Winter Beauty: White Fur Jacket, White Knitted Scarf, Flower Dress, Brown Fur Boots

39 39.39%
  • Green Furry Beauty: Green Fur Stole, Long Green Gloves, Black Bracelet, Black Necklace

24 24.24%
  • Blue Asian Beauty: Blue Ornate Gown, Ornamental Headdress, Rhinestone Earrings, Blue Glass Heels

44 44.44%
  • Tartan Beauty: Blue Plaid Dress, White Corset, Rope Necklace, Flower Headband

26 26.26%
  • Ugly Christmas Sweater: Ugly Christmas Sweater, Shiny Jeans, Christmas Tree Earring, Reindeer Hat

28 28.28%
  • Winter Knits: Winter Knit Sweater, Stretch Knit Pants, High Top Shoes, Matching Knit Ear Muffs

34 34.34%
  • As Dainty As Snow: Cable Knit Sweater, Dainty Dress, Dainty Backpack, Snow Boots

40 40.40%
  • Shades of Cool: Tucked Knit Sweater, Shades Flare Skirt, Ice Diamond Bracelet, Infinity Scarf

41 41.41%
  • Blue Fur Beauty: Light Blue Fur, Shiny Blue Pants, Small Blue Purse, Shiny Silver Boots

38 38.38%
  • Bring Back Beautiful Backlit Tiles For All Colors: Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Gold And Purple

56 56.57%
  • More Beautiful Mannequins For Winter, Christmas And Holidays

52 52.53%
  • More Beautiful Wallpapers For Winter, Christmas And Holidays

48 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - December 12, 2014 (New)

Fashion Designer
    Why vote for anything? They haven't used anything from one of these suggestion threads since that lovely butterfly dress last summer.

Thanks for fixing the poll

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to vote for more than one but does it matter? They never listen anyways.

Executive Chef
    Where is the variety mannequins for the holidays, put them in different outfits for Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Winter, Vintage, Victorian, New Year, 80s/90s Xmas, etc.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    What would you like to see in your boutique?
    Vote for the items you'd like to see in your boutique. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Think about Valentine?s Day, Spring, and the New Year when considering ideas to submit for the poll.

What is missing from your boutique? What is missing from your closet? What decor items are missing? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

If you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Let?s keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Please note that I have submitted the results of the November poll.
    1/ I wish wish TL can bring back All BACKLIT TILES for all colours;
    2/ I wish TL can bring back all last Christmas clothes (red, Green,etc) for catalogue
    3/ I wish TL can make more floors for all Games
    4/ I wish TL can make more New Goal like BS and RS
    5/ I wish TL can make more different gifts

Oh yes yes, please TL bring back All BACKLIT TILES for all colours... I really need for decorate my boutique.

Can you add FAUX to the fur suggestions please? I would like to see some vegan leather options for the jackets, boots and handbags =)
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Why vote for anything? They haven't used anything from one of these suggestion threads since that lovely butterfly dress last summer.
    That's why I stopped making any new suggestions. Exercise in futility.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    That's why I stopped making any new suggestions. Exercise in futility.
    Same here, they never use any clothes I suggest, so why bother working so hard on design ideas when they're just being ignored anyway. It seems like they only take fashion ideas from very certain players, not to mention any names, but you know what I mean.

Fashion Designer
    Found some couture dresses that I love.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast