View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Winter Beauty: White Fur Jacket, White Knitted Scarf, Flower Dress, Brown Fur Boots

39 39.39%
  • Green Furry Beauty: Green Fur Stole, Long Green Gloves, Black Bracelet, Black Necklace

24 24.24%
  • Blue Asian Beauty: Blue Ornate Gown, Ornamental Headdress, Rhinestone Earrings, Blue Glass Heels

44 44.44%
  • Tartan Beauty: Blue Plaid Dress, White Corset, Rope Necklace, Flower Headband

26 26.26%
  • Ugly Christmas Sweater: Ugly Christmas Sweater, Shiny Jeans, Christmas Tree Earring, Reindeer Hat

28 28.28%
  • Winter Knits: Winter Knit Sweater, Stretch Knit Pants, High Top Shoes, Matching Knit Ear Muffs

34 34.34%
  • As Dainty As Snow: Cable Knit Sweater, Dainty Dress, Dainty Backpack, Snow Boots

40 40.40%
  • Shades of Cool: Tucked Knit Sweater, Shades Flare Skirt, Ice Diamond Bracelet, Infinity Scarf

41 41.41%
  • Blue Fur Beauty: Light Blue Fur, Shiny Blue Pants, Small Blue Purse, Shiny Silver Boots

38 38.38%
  • Bring Back Beautiful Backlit Tiles For All Colors: Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Gold And Purple

56 56.57%
  • More Beautiful Mannequins For Winter, Christmas And Holidays

52 52.53%
  • More Beautiful Wallpapers For Winter, Christmas And Holidays

48 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - December 12, 2014 (New)

Executive Chef

Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - December 12, 2014

What would you like to see in your boutique?
    Vote for the items you'd like to see in your boutique. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Think about Valentine’s Day, Spring, and the New Year when considering ideas to submit for the poll.

What is missing from your boutique? What is missing from your closet? What decor items are missing? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

If you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Let’s keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Please note that I have submitted the results of the November poll.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 12-12-14 at 02:36 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Here are images for poll choices.

Winter Beauty: White Fur Jacket, White Knitted Scarf, Flower Dress, Brown Fur Boots

Green Furry Beauty: Green Fur Stole, Long Green Gloves, Black Exquisite Bracelet, Black Exquisite Necklace

Blue Asian Beauty: Exquisite Blue Ornate Gown, Ornamental Headdress, Rhinestone Earrings, Blue Glass Heels

Tartan Beauty: Blue Plaid Dress, White Corset, Rope Necklace, Flower Headband

Ugly Christmas Sweater: Ugly Christmas Sweater, Shiny Black Jeans, Christmas Tree Earring, Reindeer Hat

Winter Knits: Winter Knit Sweater, Stretch Knit Pants, High Top Shoes, Matching Knit Ear Muffs

As Dainty As Snow: Cable Knit Sweater, Dainty Dress, Dainty Backpack, Snow Boots

Shades of Cool: Tucked Knit Sweater, Shades Flare Skirt, Ice Diamond Bracelet, Infinity Scarf

Blue Fur Beauty: Light Blue Fur, Shiny Blue Pants, Small Light Blue Purse, Shiny Silver Fold-over Boots

Bring back Beautiful BACKLIT TILES for all Colors: SILVER, RED, BLUE, GREEN, GOLD and PURPLE

More Beautiful Mannequins For Winter, Christmas And Holidays

More Beautiful Wallpapers For Winter, Christmas And Holidays
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 12-12-14 at 02:46 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Yay my suggestions are in the poll! But for some reason I can only choose one item on the list and not multiple ones. Can a mod please fix this?

I would like to suggest new designs for items we have little or no variety of... aka cash registers, doors, gifts, headbands & belts . Also I would love to see avatar items again in upcoming boxes - would've been nice to be able to get a purple dress/closet item from the orchid chest and a red one from the lipstick case e.g. Thanks!!

Oh yes, and I forgot, large shop windows, such as boutiques normally have would be awesome, maybe 3-4 tiles long, so that one can place a display in front of them for the pedestrians outside ... Maybe with a nice wintery view ...

Also, I would be very happy to see some more avant guard, runway oriented looks in the game, such as any of the following...

1. wrapped up
    xxl very light grey/Barbie pink scarf
    very light grey/Barbie pink oversized coat
    very light grey/Barbie pink wristlet clutch
    black tight jeans

or cool wool (lol, sorry for the name, XD)
    loose white knit sweater
    very light grey/Barbie pink wool skirt
    very light grey/pink over knees
    bordeaux boots

2. Vintage New Years
    vintage asymmetric deep sea zipper dress
    bordeaux/black geometric clutch
    black leggings
    tiny white pearl earrings

4. Avant guard New Years
    grey leopard print fuzzy sweater
    shiny skirt
    military over shoulder bag
    black patent leather slippers

5. Sophisticated Ros?
    tan-ros? sophisticated coat
    tan-ros? wool pants
    grey/tan-ros? over shoulder bag
    bordeaux ankle boots

I'm not able to vote for more than one. So not voting hope a mod can fix this please. I was going to vote for ALL the options.

Farm Supplier
    What about Christmas decorations?
    Will there ever be a new challenge? The game gets quite boring sometimes.
    Will there ever be a "select all" button for gifting all neighbors? So many players are asking for it!
    Why does TL make it so hard to level up higher than 99?
    Happy Christmas shopping for everybody;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm not able to vote for more than one. So not voting hope a mod can fix this please. I was going to vote for ALL the options.
    Same here. Well, I wasn't going to vote for all of them, but I'm not voting unless I know that it's not going to be changed so that we can vote for more than one.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast