Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 12-16-2014

Host(ess)
    Week after week, we are being disappointed by either drab colored displays or items that are not Christmas related. Seriously, what is going on? I purchased a lot of gems on Black Friday. And it looks like, I'm just going to have to sit with them all year round. I finally decorated my shop after weeks of waiting for Christmas updates, making do with my old displays. I remember there was a time, when I used to open my game, and wish I had some of the displays that came out because I didn't have enough gems to get them. Now I'm gem rich, and have nothing to spend on. I've had enough experience with boxes and 4th price stuff. Once in a blue moon, you get a quality item, that you can display. The rest are either duplicates or not worth showing off. The only box that I was pleased with recently is the Lipstick Case. I apologize for being redundant, but I feel I'm not saying it enough. Disappointed in today's box as well. For weeks I'm reading comments, and watching such beautiful and mind-blowing suggestions pop out like never before. However TeamLava is turning a deaf ear. Please stop letting us down. Give the customers what they want, and your profits will soar.

I'm sooo disappointed with this weeks update I was really hoping for a nice colorful Christmas update available for everyone! I can't afford to buy gems so I saved them over the past few weeks... But I still don't have enough to gamble on a box! Besides that I wouldn't gamble on it anyway because the prizes are ugly!
    I'm really sad now as I don't have any Christmas items yet except for the BF gingerbread village! At least TL could have offered a Christmassy mannequin instead of the nutcracker, id be happy with that!
    Oh well... For people like me (not buying gems) the game is getting more boring with every update! Very disappointing!

I've been waiting since I started playing this game for Christmas! After seeing other people who have been playing for years decorate their shops with Christmas stuff I got so excited for all the holidays! Then No Halloween and now No Christmas!! I'll be spending NO MORE GEMS until TL starts explaining what the problem is to us and starts changing stuff? This is not rocket science. Why would you not want to please your customers?? I just don't get it!

Farm Supplier
    Very disappointed. They did very good updates on restaurant and bakery. Why not fashion? They need to hire new people for fashion

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    BS and RS are getting a third week of Christmas items. I feel so robbed. I did mention to the community moderators for FS that we wanted and needed Christmas items before the week of Christmas. I'm a little disheartened right now.

Just sad...
    Cheer up IsisGarden! We know you're trying your very best for us! At least they did listened to your feedback about the high price tag of LTOs back then and re-adjusted the pricing back to the usual one again. So for that, I'm really grateful! Just hope the pricing will stay normal and won't hike up like crazy anymore.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Back to the updates, all I could said was I'm really disappointed! More so when I read people got the nutcracker from the box, which is the same one offered outside for 15 gems. smh
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Another lame-o update. No prob i will simply save my gems, then no need to spend more money! Like as if I'm going to blow 24 gems at a pop to MAYBE get something I wouldn't spend FIVE gems on in the first place! Lol! So yes, I will hold off for maybe someday in the future when you people come up with something worthwile. At this rate who knows how long thats going to take, so I guess the best i can say is, in the meantime thank you for helping me save a little money TL! Lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Back to the updates, all I could said was I'm really disappointed! More so when I read people got the nutcracker from the box, which is the same one offered outside for 15 gems. smh
    The designers for BS & RS have been doing nice stuff lately, they should send over 1 designer of each team over to FS to festive-up things.

Rhino Keeper
    Not angry about the nutcracker anymore! I actually like the box, other than the tiny sled and the fact the metal tree isnt a worthy 2nd prize! I personally have loved the updates lately, im all set up for a classy, elegant holiday. Yesterday was the first i bought gems since BF(a long time for me!) Only a small batch, but i think it means im over it, thanks to these lovely updates. Was wondering if maybe some old items would be offered afew days before xmas like they did for halloween, but then i figured they offered afew xmas items on BF so probably not. Oh and just coz i like all this i still feel for those of you craving colour and christmas decor(not from a box)before new year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The designers for BS & RS have been doing nice stuff lately, they should send over 1 designer of each team over to FS to festive-up things.
    Seriously agree I look at those updates today I don't play them and literaly shed tears. Such awesome updates RS I seen anyway ALOT!!! of items a large fountain for COINS!!! seriously someone on the TL hates us. like I said before just look at the 1st place box prize they models look bored like we do and somewhat depressed sitting on the ground no less.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast