Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 12-16-2014

Okay time for a sad, but true reality check for us sorry if this post upsets you here it goes. Roughly we are only 1 WEEK away for Christmas well in FS land we are only ONE update left. Now we all know us (Android users) we've not had a new app sense the Ballet one that's okay only TL is bound to spring a new app on us soon one would think for the Holiday season. So with that IF it happens next week that completely blows Christmas for us because the (HA HA) on TL end would be that in most likely hood goggle wouldn't have it up for download until THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS which either way I don't care at this point I'm over it now waiting for Christmas items and ONE WEEK AWAY!!!

Yes I know this week is considered "Christmas" due to the items available in the box and ONE outside the box but sure doesn't feel like it to me or make me feel. All cheery and bright.

Executive Chef
    They obviously want to give players a white Christmas. Literally. Very grateful I have displays from past years and I opened up a couple of Christmas boxes on Android recently so also have that decor.

No gems to spend this week.

Whoever is managing the release of content for TL needs to be fired. It's all over the place.

The items in the box are pretty artistic, but I don't think any of them so far are worth 24 gems. Even worse they snuck the Nutcracker in there. I'm definitely not going to try for anything in this box. Even the older boxes are a better option if I have the gems to spend.

I know they have an update pipeline and so they can't react to our feedback immediately, but someone there should be realising they stuff up this year massively and should be planning a better approach to next year I hope. I am glad they did take on the feedback about prices though as that is one thing they can easily change immediately.

Executive Chef
    From what I've seen, the box items are pretty dismal. Sorry if you ended up with that poor excuse of a lamp
    I hope next week will be better and at least Christmas-y, but knowing the previous holiday updates, I won't get my hopes up.
    I haven't seen the catalog yet, so I have no opinion on it.

Fashion Designer
    So this update is pretty disappointing. I was really hoping for a spectacular winter or Christmas update. The box seems to have only one good display inside it, and the only cute thing about the catalog is the accessories. I suppose TL is trying to appeal to those who don't celebrate Christmas, but there are much better ways to appeal to everyone. The first week we could have gotten a nice wintery update with a colorful coat and snow boots. The next two updates could have been dedicated to the other holidays people celebrate in December, like Kwanzaa or Hanukkah. Then we could have a Christmas update and finally a New Years Eve update. There's no need to have several weeks of colorless updates in an effort to appeal everyone. To be honest the only thing TL seems to be doing well in this game this month is making better LTOs.

I still dont understand why are you still opening boxes with poor prizes. Thats why TL are getting worse and worse with the quality, because no matter how ugly and small the prizes are, there are always people trying 6+ times to get a decent display.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    The first prize is okay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_ngp6g7faKm1qm7yoc.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	17349

Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    .... a display of two ladies who look very pi$$ed off.
    Lol, even their display models are not happy with TL. Not a good sign...

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Id be miffed if Id spent 24 gems on Olaf's slightly disturbed yet still happy trailer park cousin.
    The one bright silver lining of all these terrible items is reading the snarky comments from fans. I'm enjoying the comment creativity on these update threads recently. A lot more than the creativity of TL's updates

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The first prize is okay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_ngp6g7faKm1qm7yoc.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	17349
    Yeah, it certainly does look beautiful. Would love a larger picture though. The quality gap between this and all the other items in the box is huge! I wonder if TL is testing out whether they can put one good item in a box and throw in a bunch of duds to pad up the lineup and still make as much money from boxes. I thought that mystery boxes would be TL's best money spinner in FS, and it's a shame to see them letting the ball drop in this area too.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

FROM THE TL BLOG

I like the 2nd place prize better than the first the models in the 1st place prize look just as bored as we do. And what are they doing? Playing with toy houses and their sitting on the snow covered ground and some casualy laying on it. I don't like it all. The tiny houses or whatever look dispaportioned just odd looking overall. Why couldn't we have a nice fireplace display with the models hanging stockings like the one in BS. Just a depressing update.

IF the purple flower vases were OUT of the box offered for a few gems each I would definitely buy up a bunch of those to go with my other purple items.

I just feel like someone is kicking mud in my face TL. UGGHH!!!!

Look at what BS and RS is getting then us
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-16-14 at 11:17 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast