Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 12-16-2014

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Back to the updates, all I could said was I'm really disappointed! More so when I read people got the nutcracker from the box, which is the same one offered outside for 15 gems. smh
    I still cannot fathom why they would do this. Strangely, if they had simply not offered the nutcracker for 15 gems, it would have been so much better for everyone! Nobody would feel jipped for opening a 24 gem box and getting a clearly marked 15 gem item for it. That's a slap in the face. Heck if they had priced the nutcracker at 24 gems it wouldn't have hurt so much. I can't even believe I'm saying all this; raise prices and don't release box items! They're just doing it all wrong. Now they're making lots of people who are spending gems unhappy, when I think nobody would have bought that ugly wooden soldier for the 15 gems anyway. TL's decisions make less and less sense everyday. I think an intern must be running the FS show...
    Last edited by JustKay; 12-18-14 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post

FROM THE TL BLOG
    Hey are those red outfits from any existing catalogs? Is this a sneak peek at next weeks' xmas update? Maybe that will have a nutcracker outfit (to go with the wooden soldier). I also see a white version of the Modern Pilgrim hairband.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I still cannot fantom why they would do this. Strangely, if they had simply not offered the nutcracker for 15 gems, it would have been so much better for everyone! Nobody would feel jipped for opening a 24 gem box and getting a clearly marked 15 gem item for it. That's a slap in the face. Heck if they had priced the nutcracker at 24 gems it wouldn't have hurt so much. I can't even believe I'm saying all this; raise prices and don't release box items! They're just doing it all wrong. Now they're making lots of people who are spending gems unhappy, when I think nobody would have bought that ugly wooden soldier for the 15 gems anyway. TL's decisions make less and less sense everyday. I think an intern must be running the FS show...
    lol! Im not sure if it was before or after your post, but the toy soldier is no longer available!! Wasnt last time they pictured 2 updates together halloween? When they released more items afew days later. Maybe we will get a treat before next tuesday! Ye and maybe reindeers actually fly!!!

Executive Chef
    This is about the NutCracker... Now the Toy Solider...

Originally Posted by IsisGarden

Did you all realize that the Nutcracker being offered for 15 gems in the decor section is also one of the items in the box?

Quote Originally Posted by from TL
    Thank you for reporting this. The team is currently investigating this. I'll update you when I have more info.

EDIT:
    The item name has been changed to Toy Soldier and it has been removed from the Market. It can only be obtained from the White Suitcases mystery box now.
    If players mention they're unhappy about this, players can email support@teamlava.com with their concern and send me a PM with the ticket number.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    This is about the NutCracker... Now the Toy Solider...

Originally Posted by IsisGarden

Did you all realize that the Nutcracker being offered for 15 gems in the decor section is also one of the items in the box?
    oh thanks, was wondering if it was on purpose or mistake. Was unhappy yesterday but not now. Thanks for the info tho.

Good to hear there's still some sense in the world. I'm glad they cared enough to act quickly to fix the situation. The fix wasn't really one I would have picked. I think most people would have preferred to remove the Toy Soldier from the box, but it doesn't effect me either way.
    Last edited by JustKay; 12-17-14 at 05:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Eh, I guess I'm somewhat over it too. TL has i's ups and downs with updates, it always has, this is nothing new. It is just sad that the mid December update was one for the downswing. I know there will be content I love in the not too distant future.

And I'm glad they fixed the nutcracker issue. Not the best thing, but I see why they did it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Eh, I guess I'm somewhat over it too. TL has i's ups and downs with updates, it always has, this is nothing new. It is just sad that the mid December update was one for the downswing. I know there will be content I love in the not too distant future.

And I'm glad they fixed the nutcracker issue. Not the best thing, but I see why they did it that way.
    Same emphasis on SOMEWHAT still disappointed. But thinking how absolutely fabulous my January boutique is going to look decked in gray, black white and red. And giddy with my Christmas gift to me from me my new bose wireless bluetooth speaker.
    Also enjoying Survivor finale.

Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    oh thanks, was wondering if it was on purpose or mistake. Was unhappy yesterday but not now. Thanks for the info tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Eh, I guess I'm somewhat over it too. TL has i's ups and downs with updates, it always has, this is nothing new.
    Let's not be so quick to forgive TL or they won't be afraid to "err" again in future. They obviously know that what they've done was wrong as they've acted to correct it. I personally think this is a new low. Sure they've made some pricing mistakes in the past, but this nutcracker might as well have been a lump of coal.

Executive Chef
    I actually think the Nutcracker issue was an honest mistake, which they've fixed once they were aware of the issue.

I think the other story/mania games appeal more to the masses so they focus their efforts on what games make them the most money which makes business sense. Let's face it - Fashion Story is going to appeal mostly to women so it's only half the gaming market.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast