Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I run the same bakery on two different devices?

Rhino Keeper

Can I run the same bakery on two different devices?

Please excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I haven't figured it out yet. Is it possible to have the same bakery on 2 devices, such as an iPhone and iPad? I know I can log in and out with my storm ID but I'm terrified of losing my bakery on my main iOS device. When it says "transfer" I'm afraid that means move from one to the other, not "add to" current device. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!
    Last edited by NoWayCupcake; 12-12-14 at 05:50 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I do it! I have it on my husbands and my phone!

Executive Chef
    I love it. I run it on my iPhone 5s and iPad 2. This way I'm able to play on my phone when I'm away from home and then when I get home wait a few minutes for my iPad to synch w my phone and away I go.
    Very convenient.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I do on my phone and my tablet
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Just use the log in feature.
    Tap Main>Social>invite friends>account settings
    Type in your ID & password.
    Always be sure to force close the app before opening it on another device to make sure there's no conflict between the two.

Executive Chef
    You don't lose any progress or content because your game is saved on the gamer's server. You can even play the same account on both Android and iOS! I play my one account on my iPhone 6, iPad and my husband's Galaxy tablet.

Thank you for asking this! I had the same exact question.

Does anyone know if you can do it with two kindle fires. I don't think they have the same level of support that other devices do ???

New Resident
    Somewhat related- we bought a tablet and transferred my wife's original bakery to the tablet off of her iPhone. How can we "log off" and create a new profile so our daughter can start her own bakery on the iPhone? We can't find where to log off from the bakery on the iPhone, nor where we can create a new profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Is there a blue storm8 ID icon on the top right of the screen? Click on that and there should be a button for Account Settings. It should allow you to log off there. How was your wife's game transferred? By the way, she can still play the game on her iPhone even though it's been 'transferred' to her iPad. It's hasn'the really been transferred to be honest. All game progress is saved on the server so your wife can log in on any device to play her game as long as the app is installed. To get a new account for your daughter, delete the app and then download and reinstall again. In theory when you reopen the newly installed app, it should default to a new account which you can create a new storm8 ID for.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman114 View Post
    Somewhat related- we bought a tablet and transferred my wife's original bakery to the tablet off of her iPhone. How can we "log off" and create a new profile so our daughter can start her own bakery on the iPhone? We can't find where to log off from the bakery on the iPhone, nor where we can create a new profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast