Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 dragon White habitats for sale

Executive Chef

4 dragon White habitats for sale

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get white 4 dragon habitats for 200 gold. You can't upgrade the 3 dragon originals, you have to purchase the big habitat from market

Executive Chef
    Hmm so may be that's why habitat boost is not applying to this habitat ?
    That's weird : it is only white type !
    And it store only 8500 coins ! (Not that i'm in need of coins )
    Why it is not simply like a 4 habitats like for the other colors ? May be they are waiting that we all buy this one LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I had a terrible week and even worse Friday morning but when I got back home and saw the new gorgeous 4-dragon White habitats, I was ecstatic. Thank you TL and ever other Forum poster who fought for more 4-dragon habitats. Meant to buy 12 but ended up with 13. Oh well that's a Baker's dozen.

Any chance we'll see 4-dragon Pink habitats and a Special Christmas habitat?

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isles

Executive Chef
    I wish we could upgrade our white ones we already have. Not sure why this is different then the others. Don't ever want to deal with lack of habitat space again! Oh well, I know people will enjoy it...

Rhino Keeper
    You just need to move your dragons out of the White 3-dragon habitat, sell the empty habitat and then buy the new 4-dragon White habitat. It takes a bit more time but is totally worth it. The White Grand habitat is gorgeous. ��

BTW I saw on another thread that TL is working on fixing it so the new White habitat can be upgraded in place like the other habitat types.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Hmm so may be that's why habitat boost is not applying to this habitat ?
    That's weird : it is only white type !
    And it store only 8500 coins ! (Not that i'm in need of coins )
    Why it is not simply like a 4 habitats like for the other colors ? May be they are waiting that we all buy this one LOL
    Well that's silly, my regular white habitats hold 8640 coins with the garden of light boost. The boosted color habitats all hold 12000 coins.

Executive Chef
    I would welcome a Christmas habitat to put up to 5 holiday dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I would welcome a Christmas habitat to put up to 5 holiday dragons.
    I second that motion ��

Executive Chef
    I third it! (Motion carried??) having a world event with 5 dragons, and no special habitat to put them in? Forgetfulness? Early Xmas party? I don't want to spread them out, they need their own habitat!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I third it! (Motion carried??) having a world event with 5 dragons, and no special habitat to put them in? Forgetfulness? Early Xmas party? I don't want to spread them out, they need their own habitat!
    Well all we need now is for Elsa or Kooky Panda to take our motion to the design team��. For now I have a White, a Red and a Green habitat on my Main Island and have put all my Christmas dragons there. This does not include the dragons coming from the World Event.

I seem to recall that we weren't given the Halloween Habitat right away so maybe the Christmas habitat is on its way. Please let it be of the 4-dragon variety������
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 12-13-14 at 05:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast