View Poll Results: What new Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outdoor Fire Pit

70 31.39%
  • Chinese New Years Dragon

71 31.84%
  • Floor length window w/winter scene

121 54.26%
  • Display- Family Baking Cookies

126 56.50%
  • Different Spice Cookies

119 53.36%
  • Apple Pound Cake

118 52.91%
  • Maple Bacon Cupcakes

100 44.84%
  • Cider Drink Machine

121 54.26%
  • Plaid tables and Chairs

74 33.18%
  • Display: Snowball Fight

45 20.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-12-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokichan13 View Post
    Good idea!!!! beautiful and alot of options! I second the Venice Idea
    I'm glad you like it ^^

Write this here again:
    Please re-release the locked holiday recipes on the regular oven!
    I want the maximum old recipes of regular oven if possible...
    not everyone has Egg Tarts, Peking Dust, Holiday Donut...

My list:

Mother's Gazebo
    Truffle Chair
    Royal Sugar Party
    Royal Booth
    Winter Oven
    Candy Hatchery
    Puebla Oven
    Winter Oven back please!!

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see more racial diversity in the displays with people. All of the people in the displays are caucasian and it would be nice to see more races represented. Also I've noticed that the same figures are used over and over again. It'd be nice to see some different designs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rollitodeprimavera View Post
    I would love to see some decor like this!

I would like TL to give us a chance to buy all old oven and any old decor for 12/25 to 12/28 wknd!!!!! It woukd be the greatest xmas sale!!!!! I think it would be a great idea so that way everyone is happy! there are a lot of great items that everyone could get a first or second chance at to buy...it would be a win for both sides -TL and BS fans alike!

Maybe for New Years maybe a ball drop scene or a bunch of four ringing in the new year dancing... also 2015 ballons and streamer decor or waiter at champagne stand with the cups overflowing...

For Valentine's Day it would be cute to see a double date scene with heart balloons hanging above....sweethearts wallpaper with kiss me, hug me, miss me msgs...

Rhino Keeper
    I am quite tired of being asked what we'd like when it never happens! I began another game, by a different company, who actually listens to their players! Currently in the middle of a Christmas quest that some felt some changes could be made and guess what? ?!? They made the xhanges that day! And guess what they got in return? Players who never spent money on the game actually bought things just to support this company to show gratitude for a company that listens to customers. All the money I used to spend here, now goes to this new game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I am quite tired of being asked what we'd like when it never happens! I began another game, by a different company, who actually listens to their players! Currently in the middle of a Christmas quest that some felt some changes could be made and guess what? ?!? They made the xhanges that day! And guess what they got in return? Players who never spent money on the game actually bought things just to support this company to show gratitude for a company that listens to customers. All the money I used to spend here, now goes to this new game.
    I'm curious what game this is?

Executive Chef
    What a waste of time this thread is. Why bother listing what you want when they have already decided what they're going to give you anyway? TL isn't fooling me twice with their shenanigans.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like a sale for the old Christmas box, the one with the gingerbread things

New Resident
    I need help

New Resident
    Hi, any one of you knows how to get your Cashier or baker if you loose it? sorry that this is not the subject I just don't know how to create a threat

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast