View Poll Results: What new Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outdoor Fire Pit

70 31.39%
  • Chinese New Years Dragon

71 31.84%
  • Floor length window w/winter scene

121 54.26%
  • Display- Family Baking Cookies

126 56.50%
  • Different Spice Cookies

119 53.36%
  • Apple Pound Cake

118 52.91%
  • Maple Bacon Cupcakes

100 44.84%
  • Cider Drink Machine

121 54.26%
  • Plaid tables and Chairs

74 33.18%
  • Display: Snowball Fight

45 20.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-12-14

Rhino Keeper
    I'm satisfied with all TL is giving us. Some things I like, others are not for me, but some people may want those things. I missed out on the duck fountain last year because I didn't know what was going on, it being my first year and all, so I'd really like to see that brought back, just one more time. I know it's probably old and tired but I'd be willing to buy some more gems just to get it. I've seen it in a lot of Bakeries and its kist sooo cute. It would certainly make for a nice set up I've been wanting to plan. Other then that...I'm not picky! If you just throw some stuff up there, I'll either like it or not. lol! So far, so good though. :-)

New Resident
    I would love to be able to purchase any of the previous Christmas/holiday appliances and counters. I missed 2012 and 2013 and jealous when I see my neighbors using them! Please

Executive Chef
    Posted this in RS thread too, but I hope you guys give us a Pi Day update this year! 3.1415...

But not as much as I still want the truffle chair!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I would like to see breast cancer support update, pink ribbon wallpaper & tiles, tbls etc. I have lost two great neighbors to it.

Rhino Keeper
    Some old windows and floor please!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I would love to see more racial diversity in the displays with people. All of the people in the displays are caucasian and it would be nice to see more races represented. Also I've noticed that the same figures are used over and over again. It'd be nice to see some different designs.
    I second this wholeheartedly. I play on Android and it's really sad that my bots are more diverse than the floor display bots. Honestly, even seeing the Android bot sprites directly copy-and-pasted into a floor decoration wouldn't bother me if it meant more diversity in floor decorations. It's pitiful and kind of pathetic that this hasn't been done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rollitodeprimavera View Post
    What about of Love Muffins? (locked)

Attachment 17295
    I'd love to see this come back for Valentine's Day! The Prime Rib and Stuffing recipes in RS were recently re-released for a limited time so players could make them. It would be cool to see something similar happen in Bakery for this and a few other recipes

Quote Originally Posted by dulceria038 View Post
    For Valentine's Day it would be cute to see a double date scene with heart balloons hanging above....sweethearts wallpaper with kiss me, hug me, miss me msgs...
    The double date scene sounds really cute! And it would be a really unique piece while still keeping in line with the romantic aspect of Valentine's Day If this comes as an LTO or a final goal prize (if we get Valentine's goals), I'd be really happy!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I second this wholeheartedly. I play on Android and it's really sad that my bots are more diverse than the floor display bots. Honestly, even seeing the Android bot sprites directly copy-and-pasted into a floor decoration wouldn't bother me if it meant more diversity in floor decorations. It's pitiful and kind of pathetic that this hasn't been done yet.
    I agree! I play on iOS and I would love to see more diverse bots and floor display people like the pizza goal prize in RS. And even a way to change what your avatar looks like.

Farm Supplier
    Please re-release the locked holiday recipes on the regular oven! (as Love Muffins)
    I want the maximum old recipes of regular oven if possible...
    not everyone has Egg Tarts, Peking Dust, Holiday Donut...

My actual list:

Truffle Chair
    Winter Oven
    Candy Hatchery
    Winter Oven back please!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm done hearing about diversity! Depending on what country or culture you come from, the technology will reflect it! Thus...anime! They draw or CGI their characters to look more Asian. It's their culture. And we aren't going around telling them to make them look more AMERICAN! Crabs on a crutch! Can we hang it up already?! TL does a bangin job with "diversity," I think. They try to incorporate all the holidays, birthdays, and celebrations..i.e. Chinese New Year. So can we quit harping on this. On a lighter note: I'd like to see a "Teapot lamp" LTO at some point if possible. It would go quite well with the polkadot update we had back several months ago. Also, the duck fountain! I really love spring!! ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	17949   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	17948  
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I'm done hearing about diversity! Depending on what country or culture you come from, the technology will reflect it! Thus...anime! They draw or CGI their characters to look more Asian. It's their culture. And we aren't going around telling them to make them look more AMERICAN! Crabs on a crutch! Can we hang it up already?! TL does a bangin job with "diversity," I think. They try to incorporate all the holidays, birthdays, and celebrations..i.e. Chinese New Year. So can we quit harping on this. On a lighter note: I'd like to see a "Teapot lamp" LTO at some point if possible. It would go quite well with the polkadot update we had back several months ago. Also, the duck fountain! I really love spring!! ;-)
    So you're saying every American is caucasian? The displays and ios bots all have caucasian characters, which is what the poster above and my own post was referring, not the holidays and celebrations they include every year. More representation is not an insignificant problem, and since, as you said, technology often reflects culture and country, the bots and displays should represent the diversity of the U.S. in terms of race. Other races deserve to be represented just as much as caucasian people among all of TL's platforms not just one or two. I guess the short answer to your question is no I will not quit "harping" about this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast