View Poll Results: What new Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outdoor Fire Pit

70 31.39%
  • Chinese New Years Dragon

71 31.84%
  • Floor length window w/winter scene

121 54.26%
  • Display- Family Baking Cookies

126 56.50%
  • Different Spice Cookies

119 53.36%
  • Apple Pound Cake

118 52.91%
  • Maple Bacon Cupcakes

100 44.84%
  • Cider Drink Machine

121 54.26%
  • Plaid tables and Chairs

74 33.18%
  • Display: Snowball Fight

45 20.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-12-14

The Honorable Panda

Bakery: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-12-14

Sorry the polls have be behind! Since Christmas is almost here, I am sure TL has all these items in game or coming.

You can vote for as many items as you would like, but you can only vote once.

It is not to early to make some suggestions for Valentine's!

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Chinese New Years Dragon! It would be so cool

Executive Chef
    My favorite one from the list is the Family Baking Cookies. I would've voted for the Outdoor Fire Pit if only there was a grassy/outdoor type tile available for coins. The meadow tile is nice but not for 1 gem since we'd need a lot of those... the dandelion field tile from RS is welcome to crossover! Also, I really hope you guys would consider bringing the Barista Counter back on one of the weekly updates this Christmas. I'm still not giving up on that. xD

For Valentine's how about a chocolate making workshop, chocolate store display, or a cocoa factory theme? Idk I can only think of chocolates... lol

I would like to see more colorful Xmas staff. Gingerbread/chocco/marzipan/candy cane buildings & animals and glossy Xmas tree with big red bow on the top シシ it's not to late for those cuties jet シシ
    And I'll be appreciate for some ski or snowboard or skates. But price not in gems... please.
    I'm not adding new neighbours at this time

It would be nice to have the holiday counters make a comeback. Or Christmas lights/garlands to spruce up our walls!
    "A party without cake is just a meeting." - Julia Child

(^-^)_ ♡ ~~Not adding neighbors at this time!~~ (ू ੭?͈ω?͈)੭。.゚♡

Farm Supplier
    How about the items from the last poll that you guys haven't brought back yet...We still have those we want, kind of pointless to move on without addressing some of our favorites. As a side note I love Chinese Dragon, but there are other items on the previous post I want first ^^

Didn't snowball fight already come back for the Friday sale? I have it in my bakery from last year...unless this is something different?
    Last edited by Lokichan13; 12-12-14 at 06:19 PM.
    I do not need more neighbors thank you, I already have the best

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfantasypl View Post
    I would like to see more colorful Xmas staff. Gingerbread/chocco/marzipan/candy cane buildings & animals and glossy Xmas tree with big red bow on the top シシ it's not to late for those cuties jet シシ
    And I'll be appreciate for some ski or snowboard or skates. But price not in gems... please.
    Those are cute ideas

Side note...not to be mean but your sig is a bit big XD
    I do not need more neighbors thank you, I already have the best

Executive Chef
    I love the recipes.
    I thought we already had the snowball fight available, along w plaid table and chairs. The table and chairs became available when TL did the breads lg and sm display and the farmer girl selling bread. So y r they in this poll?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Wow! Thanks for the new poll, Kooky! Any chance Restaurant Story's will also be coming soon?

Also love the Family Baking Cookies idea; I think that would be so sweet (and not in a punny way). Actually, I pretty much like everything above except the Maple Bacon Cupcakes... and that's mostly because I can't see bacon in my bakery Maple Cupcakes on their own would be great though!

As for outdoor fire pit... did you mean THIS? (image borrowed from Master Box List)

^This is the Autumn Fire Pit, a 2nd-place prize from the Fall Surprise box. I think it fits the bill pretty nicely, and it would be great if TeamLava made it available on its own for a short period of time The Camping Crate has a good one as well with its 1st-place prize, Making S'mores. I agree with PepperWoo, though; as much as I'd love the Autumn Fire Pit (enough to put it on my personal Black Friday wishlist, back when that thread was active), there isn't really a good grassy/outdoors tile to create the right kind of atmosphere for it yet. But I wouldn't be adverse to putting it in a snowy scene for the winter

As for additional suggestions...

DECEMBER (probably a little late by now, but one never knows!)
    -A Pile of Gifts would still be great!
    -Some New Year's Stuff please? The Clock tables and stools from the picture below would be great to see back (not sure of their actual names, unfortunately)

-CHRISTMAS/BOXING DAY SALE! Featuring items people were hoping to see for Black Friday, if it's possible

JANUARY
    -BOX SALES PLEASE! Bakery Story has THREE winter boxes (Winter Gift, Snow Box, and Winter Sports), and it would be great to see them on sale, even in December (though if it hasn't happened yet I'm not sure it will in the month). Restaurant Story has been getting a few box sales recently, so it would be great to see this carried over!

FEBRUARY
    -An LTO of the Date Night 1st-place prize from the Love Basket (pictured below) would be lovely!

-A sale on the Love Basket box, and maybe some returning Valentine's boxes
    -Recipe Suggestions: Pots de Creme, in possibly vanilla, chocolate, caramel, and mocha flavors
    --I also really liked PepperWoo's idea of a chocolate theme. Going off the cocoa factory idea, some new recipes for the cocoa maker would be great!
    -Borrowing another leaf from Restaurant Story's book, can we see some older recipes on the basic oven return, even if for a limited time? I'm particularly thinking of the Love Muffins and Molten Lava Cake for February, since the others seem to be more December-themed.

GENERAL
    -Box sales all around!
    -Alternatively, limited time events where certain boxes are "opened up", so players can see all the prizes in the floor decoration tab and buy the ones they specifically want. Admittedly, I would particularly like this for the Coffee Crate, but it would be amazing to see for any box(es)
    -A similar event for the lower-end box prizes (3rd- and 4th-place prizes). This was originally suggested by zaaracake on the Black Friday wish list thread, so credit to her for the awesome idea!
    -MORE DIVERSITY PLEASE!!! I play on Android and it saddens me that my bots are the only way I can see people of multiple nationalities/ethnicities in my bakery More, multiracial people as floor decorations would be great to see! The Sultan from the Arabian Nights goals in June was a good start, but more would be very greatly appreciated!

PERSONAL
    -I would love to see the Tea Time Kettle back Hopefully if TL makes another Re-Release poll thread, it will be a popular request.

Will add more as I think of them! Thanks again for starting this thread, Kooky!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-04-15 at 12:35 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    I would like Vintage items as these...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003965b0ee5c46d696e26bb4f0f8d916.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	17220

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_shop_fitting_design_b.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	17221