Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to make pile of gifts permanent.

I second your idea.
    Why should we spend so many resources on something that is only temporarily?

Rhino Keeper
    I agree

New Resident
    I would like to sign the petition to make it permanent. Perhaps if its giving out rare items then it could be a weekly drop rate like the Alicorn. That would be better than nothing

Fashion Designer
    I got a second one too... I think the reason they made this temporary is cause it drops really good stuff like even a manticore! But I think it's CRAZY they still have the Jack O Lanterns still for sale when they give NOTHING but XP!! they look ugly anyway with that brown bag hanging over cause you don't want to waste energy collecting it... and this gift pile will have a similar fate I trow. I think these things shouldn't be in a game like this, useless items that only give XP.

I'll add my voice to making it permanent. Please.

Yes please! I've been a lvl 50 player since they raised the max lvl cap so I hav most items and just like to collect stuff now mostly. I wouldn't mind buying a 2nd pile of gifts for 400 gems IF it's permanent. If not, 5 Jan is way too short for a 2-day drop with 400 gems cost.

Rhino Keeper
    It should be permanent, or we should get something else permanent. Its a huge involved quest, and it kind of sucks that the final reward is a temporary pile of gifts. It would have been nice to know that we were getting something like that earlier on.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutly! I am So disappointed in TL this year.

Executive Chef
    I came so close to making an impulse-buy yesterday but after sleeping on it, I've decided that I'm not spending 400 gems for a second prezzie pile just to have a matching pair cuz it will stop working on the 5th of January and then become a very expensive & useless piece of decoration kept in storage until next December.

I started playing CS in January and missed the events last Xmas, so I bought the Reindeer Stable and Kingdom Inn months ago with gems ....both of them COMBINED cost me 400 gems and they've been giving me goodies ALL YEAR LONG!

Like another before me suggested, if it was permanent with even a weekly collection like the alicorns, I'd probably fork out the 400 gems for another one. The fact that it spits out Xmas decor as possible drops shouldn't be the determining factor to release it as a temporary prize. -- those items could just be stored for the next holiday season (or Xmas in July! Lol)

Heck, even a 2-wk collection time and I might bite. But otherwise...400 GEMS for 8-10 collections!?! SMH, not gonna happen. Lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 12-12-14 at 10:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    NWK, THIS! Even if it's every week or two, I'd consider buying one also. But seriously I'm pretty much maxed out on everything except feasts so spending gems for this isn't a priority. Even the animal drops are ho hum as I don't have the room to put out all the animals I already have.

Just have to add, I'm ok with this event as it stands. There's only so much our kingdoms can hold. And we already have a building/item/decor that covers/gives every needed item for this game. So really the only thing left is busy work/goals and the ability to off load our maxed out supplies for rewards.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 12-12-14 at 11:45 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast