Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to make pile of gifts permanent.

Fashion Designer
    Add my vote to keep our pile of gifts. I rushed and bought one before I knew we would get one.

New Resident
    I agree to make it permanent. It's a lot of work and resources for a temporary reward.

So disappointing. My first Christmas challenge I'm taking part in and a complete waste of time and resources. I started the golden rings but it's not worth it for a handful of building material drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I second this idea!

New Resident
    The final goal should work permanently. How could you not have told us that it was for a temporary item during phase 1? That's awful because lower level people invested time and resources that were completely wasted. Sooo messed up!
    I've never commented before but I am now just to sign this pledge.

Please consider what is being asked

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all the above. I am a long term player lvl 45 and the past few limited time quests have given us some amazing rewards that make me more and more happy with the time I've put into this game. The witches cauldron is absolutely amazing. The banquet table is a now necessary part of my kingdom. I was really hoping for something great with the Christmas update, and while this is good, I'm left feeling bummed about it because it feels underwhelming. I'm hoping it has a chance to drop the mythical animals but the information on its too vague at the moment.

I'm really disappointed with the "Big Christmas surprise". That much time, energy & resources (esp. golden nuggets) wasted for something that will only bei useful for a few days? PLEASE make it permanent!

I hope we'll have a Part 3 Christmas event to make the pile of gifts permanent, like upgrating it to lvl 5...

Host(ess)
    I also vote to make it permanent. The ones who'd need the drops most will have the least amount, if they finish at all!

Fashion Designer
    I agree. The cauldron and table very useful for the efforts but for the efforts or for 400 gems for a temporary drop is out of range and should be a permanent item. I love CS but this was not expected very disappointing. I'm a level 50 player don't need the stuff much but would buy if permanent. So instead I used the 400 gems to craft an alicorn at least it's a gift that keeps on giving as I would be super surprised if they made it permanent. I mean we have begged, petitioned and yelled even and still have no gem confirmation. Always good to at least try !

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast