Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to make pile of gifts permanent.

Rhino Keeper

Petition to make pile of gifts permanent.

We are asking to make the pile of gifts a permanent item. Otherwise we will have no memories about Castle Story Christmas 2014.

Add your voices here
    Last edited by Mikachernova; 12-11-14 at 07:01 PM.

Executive Chef
    As I said in the other thread, I second your demand.
    As a player, level 50, almost maxed on everything,
    I really don't need any of the gifts we were informed about, thanks to the kindness and generosity of Mikado86

But I am sure players level 15+ struggling to finish this quest, and invested there inexistent Golden Nuggets in it,
    They do need those drops, it will be great for them to get a bundle of things every 2/Days!
    Come on TL with Christmas Spirit and all that, you can really switch this pile's drops to permanent.

If you want to be generous, that would be another added reason to love CS even more
    Make the drops a permanent feature, Christmas 2014 would be remembered for your "Gift"
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-11-14 at 06:56 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I will add myself to this list-our alicorns cost almost the same,and they're useful all year.i bought one in hopes TL recognizes more people will them if they drop all year

New Resident
    i agree, it should be permanent.

I sign the petition, i want it permanent too

I agree too... Joined the forum just this morning to share my opinion about making this permanent... I really loved the thanksgiving quest and every step I felt worthy for the table.. This I feel disappointed. Hope the tl team considers to make it permanent..

Adding my voice to request permanency. If only because of the difficulty in getting 5! gold nuggets for players with lower levels.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, too---I want this to be a permanent gift drop. Why are people going to all this effort/resources just to get 'special drops' until January 5th? That's pretty cruel, especially if it's for sale for 400 gems in the market and the whole second questline is almost impossible for lower levels to complete. My mother and I play this and we're both around level 25 and this whole world event has strained us as is without the second questline added in with only 5 more days to complete. All of that effort/gem skipping for a pile of gifts that only drops until Jan. 5th?!

When did TL become such a scrooge in comparison to the last X-mas event?! And, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't CS have TWO permanent X-mas drop buildings last time that last all year-round? I don't care if the drops give us what amounts to be 100 gems worth of drops 8 times... when you add up how many drops it COULD give you all year-round at a lower amount of rewards, it's no contest that a permanent pile of gifts would give much, much more within three months of having it and collecting from it Does TL think we're stupid or something...? >.<
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Farm Supplier
    We have put our hearts into this holiday event and it has been so much fun! But those of us who take longer to finish the quests will have less collection! I don't want to spend my gems on this ... I love the idea of a gift every day for the rest of forever!!

New Resident
    I agree. I just hope I can even get to the stage of the pile of presents considering I am having horrible luck getting any gold nuggets.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast