Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complaints tha do not get Addressed

Rhino Keeper
    Except for the times when I accidentally hit the gold button on my farms (which is annoying enough), I must make at least a dozen unwanted trips to my Arctic Isles every day. I wish TL would move that button inside the button on the bottom left hand corner of our screen where our Albums reside. I have written TL but they have not made a change.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 12-12-14 at 10:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That is quite a true point.
    I agree and I think changing the colour of the unsightly bush is a reasonable request.

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree about that button that takes you to Arctic Isles. You really take a lot of unwanted trips to the Arctic. It really needs to be moved. I have two games and therefore I take a lot of trips. Even though I never started the second one, I still take those annoying trips.

Rhino Keeper
    Hitting the Gold Button when you are doing your farms can be disastress. One time I lost over 200 Gold made into coins. Lava returned my Gold and they said it would be a one time return. Where I have them now on my big island on the right seems to be the only place that is safe. And I have even hit the Gold button there.

Rhino Keeper
    Elsa could the design team look into this? I went and looked at the Menu Button. I really think the Button for the Trip to Arctic Isles should be put in there. It would be out of the way there. For those who want to travel could take a side trip to the Menu. I am still working on my Arctic Isles. I would be happy to go to the Menu Button if it would stop me going there when I do not want too.

Rhino Keeper
    How come on Fantasy Forest you can upgrade the Diamond Habitat but we cannot upgrade Diamond Habitats to at least hold two Dragons on Dragon Story? I have asked over and over to have the Diamond Habitats upgraded! I know many others have asked this question too. I love my Diamonds and want them to be displayed. If they are in other habitats they are not Special anymore.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshayahu View Post
    How come we cannot remove th unsightly bush on the main island on Dragon Story? Why cannot the designers at least make it green and pretty as the rest of the islands are?
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for sharing the feedback about how the foliage on the main island looks. This is part of the art style of the game and is intended. That section is intended to be unexpandable just in case we'd like to place a feature on the main island in the future. We would be unable to do this if players could place items there.
    Original question has been answered. Thread has now gone off topic.
    Closing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123