Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unhappy very expensive to expand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post

I have four bakeries. I purposefully keep three of them small for decoration purposes.
    You wrote four ?!?!

If you indeed have 4, how do you keep up the maintenance on all...?

Executive Chef
    I would go crazy managing more than 1 bakery!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    You wrote four ?!?!

Executive Chef
    There is a way to make lots of money fast but it takes dedication and patience. There are a few threads dedicated to the topic of strategy and profits for expansion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    You wrote four ?!?!

I have my main one that I've spent way too much on to ever stop playing. There is a 2nd one that's smaller Where I do the goals for decor and try to bake for gems in case there is something amazing to buy. I don't worry about losing neighbors though, because I rarely tip. The third is for the same. Decorating in different ways that I can't do on the third bakery and to send parts. The fourth is for my bunny to play, make all blue for when elsa and Olaf comes to visit. I help her earn gems to go crazy with expensive decor.

I also have boutiques, play dragon and restaurant on them. So all in all I focus on two usually. Yep, super dork here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    There is a way to make lots of money fast but it takes dedication and patience. There are a few threads dedicated to the topic of strategy and profits for expansion.
    I didn't think of the upcoming holidays when I did my 5 million expansion. I finished the thanksgiving goals and thought oh I can afford to do the xmas ones. I was shocked when I saw the appliances were 50,000. I've a tiny little bakery that I'll regret not having the end prize in this time next year. I'm making RVC and Earl Grey to see if I can muster up enough for four of each appliances before the clock runs down too low. But I don't think that's gonna happen.

I guess the items we got for sale yesterday will be a consolation prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I have very expensive expansions too! I don't understand why BS got change of price for expansions but nor RS!

Fashion Designer
    My next expansion is 60 million. I'm at 51 million right now. I just don't seen to be able to get over that. Once I do the goals then it takes the rest of the month to get back to 51million! So frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't think of the upcoming holidays when I did my 5 million expansion. I finished the thanksgiving goals and thought oh I can afford to do the xmas ones. I was shocked when I saw the appliances were 50,000. I've a tiny little bakery that I'll regret not having the end prize in this time next year. I'm making RVC and Earl Grey to see if I can muster up enough for four of each appliances before the clock runs down too low. But I don't think that's gonna happen.
    I guess the items we got for sale yesterday will be a consolation prize.
    Bummer! This happened to be back before Halloween. I foolishly expanded a month before without remembering I was planning on waiting until after January when all the content is removed. I'm still trying to make enough to buy the Xmas items I want. I feel for you because I know how much it sucks. I hope you earn enough in time to get the appliances!

Executive Chef
    The Christmas goals were super expensive - it made a huge dint in my $$$.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Farm Supplier
    Oh sweetie! Older players have been there, done that and Have the tshirts to prove it. Over a year ago to doubled the prices of all items, Including recipes and expansions. It was deemed too easy for us to make money, buy items and expand. We roared, threatened to quit, threw tantrums and lit up the forums. Nothing changed back. I was close to what is now the 20,000,000 expansion.

I got rid of over 40 counters or food, sold all of my coin content, threw fits and still couldn't make money. I liked the game and had put too much money into it to quit so I used gems to expand fully. For the lower expansions Id just go ahead and use the 40 gems. It's easy to save through downloads and making all the dishes available. If you can avoid the dreaded gem traps.

I have four bakeries. I purposefully keep three of them small for decoration purposes.
    OMG you have 4 i will get crazy w 4 how can u manage 4 ? i have 2 nd sometimes i feel like giving up in one ahhaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast