Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unhappy very expensive to expand

Post Unhappy very expensive to expand

I need too many money to expand, my bakery is small, but It's hard to get money enough to do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninticha View Post
    I need too many money to expand, my bakery is small, but It's hard to get money enough to do it.
    You should add more neighbors and visit community bakeries

It is very hard to save up to expand. The only time I get lucky with this is if there is a goal I really don't like. Then it is much easier to save up money when you are not spending it all on ovens and decorations to make your goals! Also try to make sure you are checking to make the most money from the dishes you are cooking. If there are 2 4 hour recipes and one earns 1000 and the other earns 3000, make the 3000 one! Unless you are mastering and saving gems for expansions!
    Gift parts daily, tip when I can, I do not post on walls just to say I tipped and gifted, that's what the news feed is for!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is. I satisfy my need for this in resteraunt story, which is all around much easier & affordable.

I have found it more difficult to decorate & organize my bakery the larger it gets. It seemed much
    easier to set up a pretty bakery when it was smaller. That is Not at all what I expected.

I have been anxious too, for expansion & I just did 2 back to back. I thought getting larger was going to open up
    a ton of design & decorating opportunities. Eh. Now I realize the smaller size was pretty darn cute & fun.

The larger you get - the more it costs in floor tiles & wallpaper too. Well, in everything.

Personally I prefer to use gems to expand in bakery story. I purchase them from time to time when there is a sale.
    Coins are necessary for so many other needed expenses.

Enjoy your little bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wait until you get to the larger expansions... My next expansion costs 20,000,000 um it feels impossible to earn that much lol but I keep playing BS because I enjoy it.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish expansion costs could go on sale.. Wishful thinking! I can afford my next expansion but it makes me nervous lol. It's just a game, I realize this but it just took so long to earn that much! I dream to have a huge bakery though, I hate squishing all of my decor together. I want paths for my fake little glitchy people! Oh and to have a big kitchen! Lol, one day.

Quote Originally Posted by cozyreader13 View Post
    Just wait until you get to the larger expansions... My next expansion costs 20,000,000 um it feels impossible to earn that much lol but I keep playing BS because I enjoy it.
    Mine cost 40 and 60 mil. It seems so far off when you only have 14 mil. But I love BS, so I just continue on
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Farm Supplier
    I have given up hope of earning such fortunes, I always blow my money on decor XD Especially floor tiles, I just did another expansion with some gems from the black friday sale, I am debating doing one more, as one more space on each side doesn't give me much wiggle room lol XD But then there is so much stuff I want that is gems lol...its always a tug of war with me...but the most money I have ever made is 4mil...and I am 94th level XD or 93 I can't remember lol
    I do not need more neighbors thank you, I already have the best

Master recipes for gems and use those for expansions. I JUST completed the last expansion by doing it that way. Get even more gems by downloading the other programs. I don't keep them except just long enough to collect the gems.

Executive Chef
    Oh sweetie! Older players have been there, done that and Have the tshirts to prove it. Over a year ago to doubled the prices of all items, Including recipes and expansions. It was deemed too easy for us to make money, buy items and expand. We roared, threatened to quit, threw tantrums and lit up the forums. Nothing changed back. I was close to what is now the 20,000,000 expansion.

I got rid of over 40 counters or food, sold all of my coin content, threw fits and still couldn't make money. I liked the game and had put too much money into it to quit so I used gems to expand fully. For the lower expansions Id just go ahead and use the 40 gems. It's easy to save through downloads and making all the dishes available. If you can avoid the dreaded gem traps.

I have four bakeries. I purposefully keep three of them small for decoration purposes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast