Thread: Prime Rib & Stuffing limited or permanent

Rhino Keeper

Prime Rib & Stuffing limited or permanent

For thanksgiving they had a timer, this go round I didn't see one (might have missed it tho). Are they staying or are they just here fir the holidays?

there was no timer pop-up. and since they are not in the beg. of the list (as for last holidays), and not in the end of list (where they were initially, locked by goal), but in the middle among others, i wd risk to suppose that they r back for long time...

Rhino Keeper
    For new players I'm assuming its limited cause on my newer game it disappeared. But on my original game its been there since I could make n complete it for gems. Hope that helps. Not sure if it'll come back though once u get higher up in levels for newer players. I'm on 56 n it disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait.

Are you saying that you don't have the Prime Rib or Stuffing recipes, mrharleycat?

I was wondering the same thing about them being permanent or timed. If they are timed I am not going to worry myself with them as they have pretty scrawny servings and wimpy earnings. I still have other things to master for gems that might earn a bit more money back. I could see why longer term players that have mastered most recipes would go for the gems though!
    Gift parts daily, tip when I can, I do not post on walls just to say I tipped and gifted, that's what the news feed is for!