Thread: 12 days of christmas

New Resident

12 days of christmas

This is my first Christmas with BS. Do they do a 12 days of Christmas sale? I was really wanting some of the old christmas tables, chairs, etc. This update is nice but I would like some more red and green to go with it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! Bring back some of the old designs! Much more festive looking. All these glass topped table do NOTHING for me.

Rhino Keeper
    That sounds like a GREAT idea but this is my first Christmas holiday with the game as well - we shall see!

Executive Chef
    The only real sale they do around the holidays is the Black Friday sale. Sorry.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I always respect your opinion, but this is a funny comment! This year was no real sale! Just kidding, but seriously, a 12 days of Christmas sounds like a PERFECT idea to make up for that sorry excuse of a sale!

Executive Chef
    And it wasn't much of a sale. At least not for long term players.

Executive Chef
    I was just stating the facts and I find it quite funny that ppl who've played these games r actually expecting TL to right what they c as a wrong w the Black Friday sale. Really now? The whole subject of the Black Friday sale should just b dropped in my opinion.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Are you referring to my post?

As someone who spends quite a lot of real money on this game, and considering that money is part of what's allowing this game to exist for those who spend NO money, I think I have every right to express my dislike for what happened. If I played this game for free, I couldn't care less what TL does. When I pay money to a company, I have every right to give feedback if I feel wronged by them. I'm sure many other players who are in my shoes feel the same way. To say it should just be dropped basically means you're OK with what they did, which I'm most definitely not.

I was just stating the facts and I find it quite funny that ppl who've played these games r actually expecting TL to right what they c as a wrong w the Black Friday sale. Really now? The whole subject of the Black Friday sale should just b dropped in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Like I said in the other thread, easier would be to bring back all holiday related content and leave them until January so that all players new/long timers have access and enough time to purchase them.

As for the 12 days of Christmas they could simply release 1 LTO everyday from Christmas Eve to the 6th of January.

Executive Chef
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Are you referring to my post?

As someone who spends quite a lot of real money on this game, and considering that money is part of what's allowing this game to exist for those who spend NO money, I think I have every right to express my dislike for what happened. If I played this game for free, I couldn't care less what TL does. When I pay money to a company, I have every right to give feedback if I feel wronged by them. I'm sure many other players who are in my shoes feel the same way. To say it should just be dropped basically means you're OK with what they did, which I'm most definitely not.
    I bought more than enough gems, way too many actually, on Black Friday also. I only allow myself to buy them 1x a yr and yes I was upset also especially since I'm afraid I'll fall prey to a gem trap and lose a whole lot. However, w having played this game for over 2 yrs I've learned that when u expect TL to do one thing they'll do the exact opposite.

Here everyone expected that ALL the items on the Black Friday Wish List would MAGICALLY APPEAR on Black Friday woke up on 11-28 and surprise it wasn't to b. That list got completely out of control and I knew w having been thru 2 other sales that at least 3/4 of the items wished for wouldn't b there. Yes I was disappointed w the items for sale, but I bought what I wanted, which wasn't much, and settled for it. Knowing that my gems would find other items over the next yr to b used on.

So yes. Black Friday came, the majority of ppl were greatly disappointed, and then it left after the wknd finished. TL has put other items out as LTOs and offered different mystery boxes at an 18% discount. I don't remember TL doing that b4 directly following Black Friday.

Who knows we might c a 12 Days of Xmas sale, but I seriously doubt it. It would b nice. Like I said earlier, u never know what what lurks in the minds of TL.
    Yes, the whole topic of Black Friday should b dropped.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel