Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: New Event - Holiday Celebration(IOS ONLY) - December 12, 2014

Rhino Keeper
    They got my trees too. Not happy.
    I had half my trees chopped to break up all that white snow. Looks too weird with all of them covered in snow. $2500 a piece and now the only option is to sell them for $25? I want a refund.....or the option to store them.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't be unhappy if we could store them... I think it is ridiculous that we can't. It annoys me that we can't store any craft buildings, fruit trees, or event trees. And if I had known these trees weren't going to stay half chopped I would have just chopped them all for event parts. Now I don't know what to do with them, I don't want to sell them and loose all that money! TL please give us the option to store them!!! My farm looks silly with palm trees next to winter trees....

Executive Chef
    I wish we could store more than the dogs and cats we buy. I can buy eggs from the stand. I want to get rid of them and use the space. So being able to store them and their homes would be helpful. I ended up selling a bunch of trees from the past events. I still have the fall event ones because Theyre so cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    I wouldn't be unhappy if we could store them... I think it is ridiculous that we can't. It annoys me that we can't store any craft buildings, fruit trees, or event trees. And if I had known these trees weren't going to stay half chopped I would have just chopped them all for event parts. Now I don't know what to do with them, I don't want to sell them and loose all that money! TL please give us the option to store them!!! My farm looks silly with palm trees next to winter trees....
    Perhaps, if you have enough space, you might make an entire section a "winter holiday" section with those trees and the Christmas decorations, and in another section the palm trees and plumeria bushes along with the beach event decorations? Then it might not look as strange...

Add me I need more active neighbors, right now I am offer a lot of upgrade part if u guy interesting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Perhaps, if you have enough space, you might make an entire section a "winter holiday" section with those trees and the Christmas decorations, and in another section the palm trees and plumeria bushes along with the beach event decorations? Then it might not look as strange...
    Well I do have a winter section right now, but I definitely don't want to have one up all year. When the trees were half chopped I could place them anywhere and they looked fine, but now they are snowy again I wish I could store them along with my other winter decorations until next year! That's my point. It's the same way I wish I could store my palm trees until summer instead of having to keep them out all year long.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546