Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold nuggets???

Host(ess)

Gold nuggets???

I'm in need of 2 gold nuggets for a quest to make adamant. I've been collecting from my deep mines for 2 months. No nuggets. As a matter of fact, all I get is coins because my stock is packed with jewels, silver, etc. Are there any other places to find these??

I've managed to get a few from Small Rock Piles and Iron Rich Rocks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sparkling mines, deep mines and all rocks have a rare chance. I get most if mine from the sparkling mine. Just collect as often as you can.

Executive Chef
    But whatever you do don't get rid of all your nuggets (any in my honest opinion) before the Part 2 of the Christmas Quest were about to come up to 5 Gold Rings!

Host(ess)
    I just received one from Feral Adventure

Host(ess)
    Wow! I forgot about the 5 Golden rings! Good advice! Thank you all! I'm going to treat myself during the next gem sale, just in case I get stuck. Littleville must prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by fes1186 View Post
    I'm in need of 2 gold nuggets for a quest to make adamant. I've been collecting from my deep mines for 2 months. No nuggets. As a matter of fact, all I get is coins because my stock is packed with jewels, silver, etc. Are there any other places to find these??
    Argh, I'm right there with you. I'm collecting from mines and doing the jeweler's trade and mining iron rich rocks (and thank goodness I have plenty of $ at this point in the game)...but it feels like I've been stuck on the adamant quest for forever >< And I just had to sacrifice my two nuggets in an attempt to make the rings. There's challenging, and then there's so hard that it's tedious.

Rhino Keeper
    TEDIOUS I've used up all of my energy numerous times breaking rocks! I still need 3 gold rings...it's not fun when you can't proceed with anything

Mining for Gold. Harder than I thought!

I'm with all of you, too. I now need one more for the 5 gold rings, then back to zero for the quest to get adamant.

Thank you to scarletdragon18 for the rich iron rock tip. I'll try that now!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by fridayschild13 View Post
    Argh, I'm right there with you. I'm collecting from mines and doing the jeweler's trade and mining iron rich rocks (and thank goodness I have plenty of $ at this point in the game)...but it feels like I've been stuck on the adamant quest for forever >< And I just had to sacrifice my two nuggets in an attempt to make the rings. There's challenging, and then there's so hard that it's tedious.
    My User ID: Life'sAKick!

Find me on these Story Games: Castle, Dragon, Farm, and Bakery.
    Find me playing these Mania Games: jewel, fish, candy, fruit, and bubble.

Other games I play: Candy Crush, Bingo Bash, and Diamond Digger.

In my real life I create physical games for the world. and I try to do the right thing. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    TEDIOUS I've used up all of my energy numerous times breaking rocks! I still need 3 gold rings...it's not fun when you can't proceed with anything
    I agree why give us a quest then not the resources needed I mined everything no gold nuggets and now the time has expired. My opinion has this game is nosedived

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast