Thread: Cannot move a stove.

Cannot move a stove.

There is a stove in the top right corner of my restaurant that I cannot move or use. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by jennaraetor View Post
    There is a stove in the top right corner of my restaurant that I cannot move or use. Anyone else have this problem?
    Hi there! We checked your account and saw that you are currently making a recipe on your Stove. We were also able to move it to another location and back. Please do let us know if you continue to experience this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi there! We checked your account and saw that you are currently making a recipe on your Stove. We were also able to move it to another location and back. Please do let us know if you continue to experience this issue!

I'll send a screen shot https://imgur.com/a/lWNee this shows the stove separate from the one with the cutting board and bread over it. It also shows the stove sliding into the same spot that has the cutting board.

Did I explain that alright?

I'll send a screen shot https://imgur.com/a/lWNee this shows the stove separate from the one with the cutting board and bread over it. It also shows the stove sliding into the same spot that has the cutting board.

Ok so it's actually appearing in everu restaurant I look at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-09-14-56-58.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	17130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-09-14-56-34.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	17131   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-09-14-56-20.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	17132  

Have you tried uninstalling the app & then reinstalling?
    Your game is saved on TL's server and attached to your device so you won't lose progress.

Hi there! I have attached an image of what we see when we check your account. There is no cutting board, and you have all appliances cooking. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked to get rid of the cutting board, but now it's stuck on a different item!

I keep having to uninstall and reinstall to get rid the pop ups.

We have thoroughly investigated this issue you reported and verified that it is not an issue in the game, as we have tested on similar devices.

If you are experiencing this regularly, there may be an issue with how your device displays graphics.