Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread: 12-8-14

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    1. Make the mine on arctic isle usable? ::3

2. Make spin the wheel permanent

3. Free boosted breed... Its xmas common now

like the idea of 2 and 3 lol but aint boosted breed a waste anyways last time i did this 3hr fail and a Life REALLLY TL

Banned
    The option to sell dragons for various gold bars. Common 1, Rare 5, and super rare 10. etc etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    like the idea of 2 and 3 lol but aint boosted breed a waste anyways last time i did this 3hr fail and a Life REALLLY TL
    Lol make 100 consecutive life fails tradeable to diamond then::3

Asteroid Dragon Cosmic and Diamond then there's mars Venus Pluto Ur**** Neptune and earth dragons we need more cosmic types

Tooo powerful

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    The option to sell dragons for various gold bars. Common 1, Rare 5, and super rare 10. etc etc
    TL is never going to this, is giving the game 100% to the players, if we want gold, you need to work to have it, with or without using money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    That would actually be really awesome. Maybe not for common dragons, but for 2 gold for rare and 5 for super rare? Don't know if TL would ever implement it, but it would be nice
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Please give us a Christmas-themed habitat like you did for Halloween (The Haunted House). That was awesome!!

Also consider moving the Christmas Adventure to the Arctic Isles. I have a whole island cleared over there and I could make a nice Christmas display. Also please add decorations to the Market for Christmas.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    1. Make the mine on arctic isle usable? ::3

2. Make spin the wheel permanent

3. Free boosted breed... Its xmas common now
    Maybe the Mine on the Artic Isles could be part of Santa's operation at the Noth Pole WHERE I think TL should put the entire Christmas Event!!

Please introduce 8-hour equivalent of Diamondates. We need to sleep. I used to set my alarm to collect & plant my crops after 5 hours BUT that is way too exhausting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Maybe the Mine on the Artic Isles could be part of Santa's operation at the Noth Pole WHERE I think TL should put the entire Christmas Event!!

Please introduce 8-hour equivalent of Diamondates. We need to sleep. I used to set my alarm to collect & plant my crops after 5 hours BUT that is way too exhausting.
    4. The mine in arctic isles should be something like this:

-it allows us to trade non active neighbors into gem naighbors to craft gemtype neighbors ::3

That would be best xmas gift ever!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast