Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Mystery Boxes?

Rhino Keeper
    What will happen to love our desire not take into account (

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Did get the baker?
    I got him the first time around now 3 years later I got the house and finished my collection! I didn't get another baker thankfully, I wouldn't know what to do with two.

Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

I like the general bakery/coffee/sweet shop boxes best. Heck if you are gonna gamble 24 gems its nice to get something all around useful. I love the coffee crate best, then the donut box, then the cake and tea box. I also love the American gift box and big city box because sometime I have a patriotic theme going in my bakery. I have been suprisingly dissatisfied with the basic bakers box because it only gives me the cake boxes and cake display. ..all I want is the pie rack people. After buying that box 6-7 times I should have the darn 4th place pie rack. Lol.
    I dont think there is a bad prize in the holiday gift box (gingerbread box) if you are on android and can open it, do!

Executive Chef
    The Eiffel tower has been the most costly to get the first prize. The donut and autumn boxes were easier to get the prizes, less than 5 tries. The cake and tea one was my first love. Have enough pianos to start a concert. Got the first prize but Cant get the other 2nd prize I really want. Because of the pink perfection the cake and tea box is my fav.

So many new boxes out I haven't tried because I refuse to spend money on items we may get again at the end of the year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    Which of the mystery boxes has been your favorite?

Mine are:

Basic Baker

Donut

Cake and Tea

Holiday Gift (I spent a shameful amount on this one over the past week lol)

Because of the lameness of black friday I used all the gems Id saved and bought on opening the xmas boxes. Got another lamp post, gingerbread reindeer, the silly cookie table, a large santa hat cake from another box and a handful of those hideous welcoming committee brats I wish I could eat right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I have a shameful amount of couches too but have two trees which were relatively easy to get. So random what everyone gets isn't it?
    It really is. I have four gingerbread couches, three greeters, two soldiers, and two gingerbread houses (one table, reindeer, and lamp). I have five donut statues (I hate that little jerk now lol) and five rolling tables from the baker's box. ALL I WANT IS THE FOURTH PLACE CAKE FRIDGE!

I really wish you could trade in 2-3 box items you don't want in exchange for another turn at the box. I think more people would be more willing to try them then.

Executive Chef
    Lol I have 5 cake fridges!!! Got those while trying for the 1st prize but also the 2nd place prizes which I managed to get eventually.

If only we could trade items with each other. I have so many duplicates of stuff I don't care about it and I know others would be happy to have just one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    It really is. I have four gingerbread couches, three greeters, two soldiers, and two gingerbread houses (one table, reindeer, and lamp). I have five donut statues (I hate that little jerk now lol) and five rolling tables from the baker's box. ALL I WANT IS THE FOURTH PLACE CAKE FRIDGE!

I really wish you could trade in 2-3 box items you don't want in exchange for another turn at the box. I think more people would be more willing to try them then.

Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    Are you going to keep trying for the baker?
    7 boxes later I got my last piece. (The House) Giddy? No that doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling!

This is so cute! I tried it last year but ended up with the gingerbread holding the welcome sign. =.=" And when I placed it out, it's soooo tiny 1/4 of one floor tile. *facepalm* Since then, I don't dare to open that box anymore.

Is the stuffed penguin still available?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    Wait... I am really confused. For some reason, I don't have the holiday gift box. Is that normal? Somebody please help, I really want cool christmas items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 7jackson View Post
    Wait... I am really confused. For some reason, I don't have the holiday gift box. Is that normal? Somebody please help, I really want cool christmas items.
    It's on a Christmas edition only android players can obtain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast