Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Mystery Boxes?

Executive Chef
    I've only opened the Madeline Tin. But my favorites are...

1. Basic Baker
    2. Madeline Tin
    3. Cake and Tea

I don't know why I haven't opened the other two!?! I have enough gems, opening boxes just makes me so nervous
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Rhino Keeper
    Mine are Cake and Tea Box, Donut box and The Gingerbread Box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    I've only opened the Madeline Tin. But my favorites are...

1. Basic Baker
    2. Madeline Tin
    3. Cake and Tea
    I don't know why I haven't opened the other two!?! I have enough gems, opening boxes just makes me so nervous
    Don't open them! Get the prizes at a much cheaper rate than gambling with gems can afford you, while you can. For the other prizes, open the boxes Anna! You know you so want to.

The newer ones are amazing and I wish I had better luck with the pastel box. The couches and pastel bar would look great in a coffee shop but if I get one more light pink bunny I'll scream.
    Last edited by orleansparish; 01-03-15 at 07:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yup, already did The Christmas sale worked out PERFECTLY for me. I got the Bakers Square and Sampler Cart (and Coffee bean display).

The only box I still want to open is the Basic Baker box. My birthday is next month, I'm waiting until then. I'll probably open it 3 or 4 times (that's a big 'splurge' for me... Lol). I hope I get one of the items with a cake.

I'd scream if I got even ONE light pink bunny! ... or that 'girl-in-a-cake' thing, she scares me into not opening the Cake and Tea Box

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Don't open them! Get the prizes at a much cheaper rate than gambling with gems can afford you, while you can. For the other prizes, open the boxes Anna! You know you so want to.

The newer ones are amazing and I wish I had better luck with the pastel box. The couches and pastel bar would look great in a coffee shop but if I get one more light pink bunny I'll scream.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    I have the worst luck with the Pastel Package box. I desperately want the Spring Sectional and Pastel Coffee Bar... I hope to see them both in future sales as theres no way I'm touching that box again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I have the worst luck with the Pastel Package box. I desperately want the Spring Sectional and Pastel Coffee Bar... I hope to see them both in future sales as theres no way I'm touching that box again.
    I have bad luck with boxes I've opened a shameful amount of the and only once just 3 weeks ago got first prize.by accident I opened pastel box and got spring sectional first time I got second prize than I see a fourth prize I want the coffee station in coffee crate but I get second prize again I'm like why the only time I want 4th prize I get second twice. I guess it's just randomly I with I could give u my spring sectional I never use it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    What I'm trying for is the darn gingerbread tree. I have FOUR gingerbread couches and two gingerbread houses, but no tree! I've opened the box like a dozen times!! (I did say I spent a shameful amount on it lol).
    Oh. I really want the Gingerbread House! Never got a chance to try the box though.

Rhino Keeper
    My favorite mystery box

Gardeners Box
    Attachment 17892

Easter Egg Surprise
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o8fSywEl-2.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	17901

Red autumn
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2012-11-26-02-47-04_zps30685a26.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	402.7 KB 
ID:	17902

Executive Chef
    I wish they can put that BUNNY CAKE outside the box for Easter!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123