Thread: FAST APPROACHING LEVEL 99. What happens after ?

New Resident

FAST APPROACHING LEVEL 99. What happens after ?

Hi all.. I have been playing since March 2014 and levelling has slowed dramatically now I am in the 90's. Just wanted to ask what happens after level 99 and does the game end or do we need to complete all the sets of outfits ?
    Appreciate the replies and comments.
    X

Executive Chef
    You still play the game. We Dont get rewards or anything. New content is released so we just keep ordering and collecting gems. Some players drive themselves nuts trying to reach level 100, but it really isn't worth the hassle to me.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    You still play the game. We Dont get rewards or anything. New content is released so we just keep ordering and collecting gems. Some players drive themselves nuts trying to reach level 100, but it really isn't worth the hassle to me.
    Thanks for clearing that up. . I have seen a few groups forming for level 99 players etc. . I don't have enough time to gift, visit neighbours and order clothes etc let alone post extra things in groups. I am quite happy as I am
    X

Quote Originally Posted by angelalj View Post
    Hi all.. I have been playing since March 2014 and levelling has slowed dramatically now I am in the 90's. Just wanted to ask what happens after level 99 and does the game end or do we need to complete all the sets of outfits ?
    Appreciate the replies and comments.
    X
    There are many different ways to play this game. It's a personal choice for each individual. The game does go on after level 99. Nothing special happens when reaching level 100. Below I have charted for you the XP amounts need to level up from 96 to 101. Of course 100 to 101 at this point with 1,000,000,000 xp will take 9 years or more to achieve. Whether you play the game with level up strategy, totally decor orientated or for other the following XP to level up might be interesting to you.

For information on Team 99. Team 99 is simply a group of players on level 99 who chose to play the game with the goal of also leveling up to 100. It will take you forever to achieve the level up from 99 if you do not visit and receive visits back from neighbors and others. There is no reason to visit those who never visit you back the xp is earned on the return visit. So the Team 99s are a group that support each other and others in making the visits, liking and completing the circle to achieve the XP points. This game strategy is not for everyone, but for those that enjoy this aspect of the game it is a goal to achieve in reaching level 100.

Level 96 400,000 xp
    Level 97 400,000 xp
    Level 98 400,000 xp
    Level 99 10,000,000 xp (Can you see now why it's taking some so long)
    Level 100 to 101 an impossible amount of 1,000,000,000 xp

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bBugatti2831bcat View Post
    There are many different ways to play this game. It's a personal choice for each individual. The game does go on after level 99. Nothing special happens when reaching level 100. Below I have charted for you the XP amounts need to level up from 96 to 101. Of course 100 to 101 at this point with 1,000,000,000 xp will take 9 yea6rs or more to achieve. Whether you play the game with level up strategy, totally decor orientated or for other the following XP to level up might be interesting to you.

For information on Team 99. Team 99 is simply a group of players on level 99 who chose to play the game with the goal of also leveling up to 100. It will take you forever to achieve the level up from 99 if you do not visit and receive visits back from neighbors and others. There is no reason to visit those who never visit you back the xp is earned on the return visit. So the Team 99s are a group that support each other and others in making the visits, liking and completing the circle to achieve the XP points. This game strategy is not for everyone, but for those that enjoy this aspect of the game it is a goal to achieve in reaching level 100.

Level 96 400,000 xp
    Level 97 400,000 xp
    Level 98 400,000 xp
    Level 99 10,000,000 xp (Can you see now why it's taking some so long)
    Level 100 to 101 an impossible amount of 1,000,000,000 xp
    Thankyou for that it makes more sense now. I am level 96 and need 358,370 xp to level 97. I have been on level 96 for a week now and so 10% of the way there. I aren't bothered with getting to 100 am now going back and finishing all the collections that I didn't bother with before.
    X