Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Executive Chef
    was curious to know the difference between the normal chicken and the pink valentine's chicken but not able to find them in the inventory.. petting time, waiting time and also if both give golden eggs or only the normal chicken. can you help?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks Solientus - I'll have a think about the best way to add this info.... you're a star!
    I've created a new post in the building guide for this: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1335445

Any updates/changes can be posted here and I will update the table. Thank you so much for gathering this info. It will definitely come in handy!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    was curious to know the difference between the normal chicken and the pink valentine's chicken but not able to find them in the inventory.. petting time, waiting time and also if both give golden eggs or only the normal chicken. can you help?
    just colour! the pink chickens came fully grown when they were released. there are 2 kinds of pink chickens - those who received them as a gift from 2013 valentine goals and those who received them the following year when they were re-released. The 2013 chickens have an extra drop of chocolate eggs, but other than that they have the same drops and chance of golden eggs. All 30 mins collections.

Executive Chef
    just colour! the pink chickens came fully grown when they were released. there are 2 kinds of pink chickens - those who received them as a gift from 2013 valentine goals and those who received them the following year when they were re-released. The 2013 chickens have an extra drop of chocolate eggs, but other than that they have the same drops and chance of golden eggs. All 30 mins collections.
    Thanks SW..
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I've created a new post in the building guide for this: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1335445

Any updates/changes can be posted here and I will update the table. Thank you so much for gathering this info. It will definitely come in handy!
    Ok cool!...and I'm certainly not a star :P Just a little stir crazy in the house all day looking for things to do.
    I couldn't update all weekend b/c my hubby had the computer on Linux side and all my stuff is saved on the Window side of the computer lol.

I used my mats up and added Apple, Lemon, Orange, Merc feast, Prime Cut, and a "maybe" Adamant (saw a price in a thread but no pic...so just a guess really)
    Thanks for finding a spot for it.

https://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...emCostMats.png
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Dozens more inventory and building guide resource items added and cross-referenced ... (we sure have a lot of items in this game!)

the only item I haven't cross-referenced are the drops in the Fiery Mystery Box as there are just too many variables. Instead, I've linked the thread with the list of items so they won't get lost.

If you cannot find an item in either Guide, please post here and I'll add it.

Fashion Designer
    Received overgrown bench in a box from the desert sands adventure

thank you! I've added this... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-16 at 09:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hey SW, if you ever have time, it would be easier to see drops from adventures if they were listed the way the drops are from the boxes rather than paragraph form. Also if both could be alphabetized if would be easier to locate drops. Thank you

add done!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-16 at 09:54 PM.

I got mithril as a drop from the Feral Lands Adventure and it doesn't seem to be listed as one of the known drops.

thanks! added SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-16 at 06:20 PM.

In Market, Nature/Plants (5waters like the rest, stays the same size even when fully grown), assuming it's here to stay...
    500 Coconut Tree| 10 Chops | 10minutes

thanks! added SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-16 at 09:24 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)