Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

The hub is great! I was lookin for 'frozen fountain' but not found alphabetically in post 7. Saw one in a new neighbors place, thought it was cool (ha!) and curious where it came from. Assuming Barons tent?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    The hub is great! I was lookin for 'frozen fountain' but not found alphabetically in post 7. Saw one in a new neighbors place, thought it was cool (ha!) and curious where it came from. Assuming Barons tent?
    Frozen Fountain was a possible reward from last winter (Holiday Workshop event) where you could also get Gingerbread House, Skating Pond, Elf Gnome and Potted Poinsettias. I'm not sure exactly how those items were received but I know they aren't available now.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    Oh wow, missed more things! The inventory guide is nearly a full time job! Lol I have a bucket load of new things ready to go in (I put them in the last post in the guide as my working copies). I probably missed all the other winter stuff too! Another Friday night job! DONE!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-08-16 at 04:36 AM. Reason: ADDED ANOTHER 20 OR SO MISSING ITEMS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Still wondering what the 1 missing royal building might be. Based on a count of all my buildings referenced in your Royal Bldg section I only count 42. (2 amphitheaters, 1 barracks, 2 cathedrals, 7 conservatories, 3 jewelers, 1 keep, 1 knights hall, 1 lantern spire (in inventory), 2 libraries, 2 observatories, 1 chataeu, 1 royal manor, 10 theaters, and 8 watchtowers (of which 4 are in inventory). So..... assuming the vineyard estate is NOT a royal bldg (did u get an answer from S8?)... what is the missing item? Possibly the troll castle? jousting arena? wedding carriage? (all part of story line and with some "semblance" of royal-ness.) Or possibly the royal maze (later known as greselda's dark garden) or any other garden, gazebo (romantic gazebo?), a character building that doubles as a royal bldg?, any original board-locked object (tablet of tabernum perhaps)? ... many of these items you cannot store and cannot sell (so it is difficult to test any theory of storing the item to see reduced royal points or selling it to see the count diminish. ... and it is possible the 1 missing royal building doesnt even produce royal points (aka my guess the vineyard estate is the missing royal bldg... since it houses the baron's mother).

Anyway... just interested in knowing how to count my castle up to 43 royal buildings.
    Sabina's house is a royal building
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Sabina's house is a royal building
    Yes! thank you!! Will add to guide.

"Pegasus Statue" scource update please. Lucky Trade.
    Thanks
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but i cant find anywhere else to ask my question....i have been doing "visit feral lands" for a long time now and have done plenty journeys, what must i do to get to the "plume hives" quest, everything seems to always be "locked by goal" but nowhere does it tell u what that goal is, very confusing and totally frustrating to me! Is there no way to know what to do to unlock these goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudysky6400 View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place, but i cant find anywhere else to ask my question....i have been doing "visit feral lands" for a long time now and have done plenty journeys, what must i do to get to the "plume hives" quest, everything seems to always be "locked by goal" but nowhere does it tell u what that goal is, very confusing and totally frustrating to me! Is there no way to know what to do to unlock these goals?
    It is the wrong place but that's ok! The plume hive adventure opens when you start the faerie storylines. Have a look in the Story Outline Guide link below so that you can see where you are now and what goals you need to do yet to trigger the faerie goals. If you just got feral lands, you've a ways to go yet.

We have a Help Me thread which you can use to post game questions in. It's back up in the dark blue area. Here's the link to make it easier for next time.... https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...tion-Post-here!

If you want to post your goals I can help you more, otherwise the story guide has a list of goal triggers which will help you too. good luck!

In Inventory Guide, Vital Elixir mats revision:
    Requirements: 5 piles of seed, 15 mushroom, 3 Living Wood

fixed! Thanks.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-30-16 at 04:20 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Sell to Build Rules
    It would be real handy to have a list of the various building categories that we can use when we have to sell our buildings in order to buy others needed. Is there already one made?
    The Building list is more than Fantastic.. it's Super detailed information. Much appreciated!