Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

As a pretty new player, The Hub has been incredibly helpful for my gameplay, and I'm extremely thankful that it exists!

But one thing that's confusing is when the Building or Inventory guides include every possible item in the game, including ones that were for timed events and have now expired. Even just updating the item description with "expired" would be incredibly helpful!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Jagger, that's a great idea and would help other players understand why certain buildings and items aren't in the market. I'll work on this (might take a little while!).

Edit to add: May 25 - finished adding in text in the Resource building guide. It now says: This item was only available during the event it was released.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-16 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Jagger, that's a great idea and would help other players understand why certain buildings and items aren't in the market. I'll work on this (might take a little while!).
    Yay!

I'd love to help in any way I could, btw; I am a Technical Communicator at heart! (Meaning, I actually *enjoy* typing out and setting up info, and need only glance at a piece of text to find any typos or other errors. What can I say, with great proofreading power comes great communication responsibility )

So, if it's ok with you, I'm going to list changes/updates here as I think of them, if you don't mind? I'm not trying to step on any toes here, please don't take offense at this!

Inventory List

[note: italicized text is quoted directly from the thread]

Black Frenchie - new animal, not in list yet. Ditto Siamese Kitten and Bunny Puppy [150 gems each, collection is 50 gold / 8 hrs]

Glimmeregg Chick is missing from list, too [40 gems, no collection time/results listed]

Orange tree - collecting one orange will trigger a goal: Ambitious oranges." When I restarted this game as Jagger5173, I immediately purchased the apple, orange, and lemon trees, and I collected dozens of oranges before the Ambitious Oranges goal appeared. Therefore, the goal is also level- or other goal-dependent. (Sorry, I'm not sure which level I was at when it appeared, but it was at least level 7-ish, and probably more like 10-ish, iirc)

Rat tails - there are more uses than just Ivy's hot sauce and the super yummy pies, including Trade with Belladonna... and something else I can't remember, but I've been desperately hunting for rat tails for weeks now so I know there is or was some other goal or item to craft

Silver ore - I wouldn't say it has a "collection time", since that's dependent on from where you're collecting it (e.g., sparkling mine vs deep mine vs chopping a rock)

Silver platter - is also used in the Breakfast of Champions goal. Also, I think "crafting time" would be clearer than "collection time"

----------------------------

That's it for now, hope it helps!

amended and added more info (except Baron's Tent which will be after May) Thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-11-16 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed up

Thank You! Love all the information! Will update as soon as I can...

Rhino Keeper
    My pleasure!

Also, I remember why I needed rat tails! For the second Tabernum shard, Anatomy!

Executive Chef
    SW ~ Once upon a time, way back, I posted that I rec'd a Trade Ticket from an adventure but I wasn't sure which one it was ... I can now confirm that it dropped from Desert Sands.

adventure guide updated. Thanks Northie!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-11-16 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    My pleasure!

Also, I remember why I needed rat tails! For the second Tabernum shard, Anatomy!
    This is me, btw. I first started playing S8 games as Jagger517, but then I re-started CS as Jagger5173. Guess I forgot to change my forum login on my phone!

Rhino Keeper
    Heya, just noticed a booboo in the Main Goal Guide, post 53, chain 12, step 3: I only had to give one hearty feast, not two. Also, I *think* the goal title got cut off at some point but am not completely certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Heya, just noticed a booboo in the Main Goal Guide, post 53, chain 12, step 3: I only had to give one hearty feast, not two. Also, I *think* the goal title got cut off at some point but am not completely certain.
    I'm pretty sure it's correct as there are screen shots of all of these goals. You may have had 1 in inventory already. The goal calls for them to be given which means they should have come out of inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    But it DID come out of my inventory! I haven't made a hearty feast in like two weeks, and I've still got six in my inventory, so I absolutely didn't have to cook one for the goal.

I dunno, I'm like 98.5% sure that I only had to give one, but I didn't take screenshots so I guess it should just stay the way it is unless/until someone else confirms that it's changed.