Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, some info to share:

1. Fortune Tent fortunes - S8 awaiting response from Dev team.
    2. the ability to sell eg logs etc - S8 awaiting response from Dev team.

thanks all!

Have you found out about the logs? I have every spare space with logs just to get more glimmer shards and fragments. There is nowhere near enough dropping normally to make the plants to go on 20 quests...it's taken me more than 1week to do one quest. I don't mind long term goals but this one seems it will take over 6 months! Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsby4 View Post
    Have you found out about the logs? I have every spare space with logs just to get more glimmer shards and fragments. There is nowhere near enough dropping normally to make the plants to go on 20 quests...it's taken me more than 1week to do one quest. I don't mind long term goals but this one seems it will take over 6 months! Thanks.
    I did check on progress on this last week when I saw that the new Search and Rescue part 2 goal has us chopping logs. Unfortunately, there is still no news back from the Dev team. S8 have said they will let us know as soon as they can. You might want to consider just sitting on this goal until there is news one way or the other. I promise to post if I do hear any more news on this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Haflaxus View Post
    Too bad I had an idea of having more than one Faerie Bulb today. Unlucky me! I wonder if anyone has more than 2 Faerie Bulbs.

BTW, does the drops rate change? The drops are usually coins and faerie drops (rare).
    Hi thought you would like to know one nbr of mine has 4bulbs.....why?? No idea lol 1was enough for me all that living wood and work!! No thanks I will stick with one. Good luck whatever you decide to do😊

Nightclub Owner
    Now you can have only 2 bulbs. But in the early days, where the bulbs where introduced, there was only the town compound cap that applied. Thus, in theory, limited to 40 bulbs per kingdom. Now there some people out here with 4-5 of them. They bought them before the cap changes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsby4 View Post
    I did it the hard way on both accounts. And on the first it took 2-3 month, on this one a year
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I have news!

I asked S8 if we could change the placement of 'Cook with Glimmermouth' in the kitchen out of the dessert section and up a little bit with the other fishy crafts. Today that has happened! "Cook with Glimmermouth" appears under Mercury Feast now with the other recipes that have fish in them.

Will post in main thread too, but since it's up in Game Guides now, it would be easy to miss.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-15-16 at 04:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Awesome! I always wondered what type of cook at S8 considered that fish food belonged with the desserts. I actually went googling to try and find a dessert that used fish...

New Resident
    I noticed a few details missing from the building guide, mainly build costs.

Greenhouse (Level ??)
    Cost: 50,000 coins
    Size: 2x2
    Build: 20 living wood, 3 builders paste, 4 royal blocks, 4 royal beams

Magic Forge (lv.17)
    Cost: 6,200 coins
    Size: 2x2
    Build: 3 royal blocks, 3 royal beams, 4 super glue

Thanks for the guides / missing manual.

Thanks! added the build info. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-02-16 at 07:55 PM.

Is there some way to work out if a neighbour actually is playing?

Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    Is there some way to work out if a neighbour actually is playing?
    The Information Nugget on neighbours has some good points...