Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Rhino Keeper
    Just got black sheep from dark caves adventure.

added, thank you and woohoo for the sheep! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-06-15 at 02:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Nugger #5 - Beasts. In the "Spawning" portion it looks like the entry for Dire Boar copied the entry for Glimmer Troll, with a couple changes at the end. I do not think this is correct. I am well into "boars" stage of the game, yet cabbages, cocoa and mushrooms still spawn trolls, never boars. Ponds and wells spawn boars, and as far as I can tell, they never spawned trolls. Buildings spawn both, but not the same buildings; in my experience:

Trolls: Jewellers, possibly towers/spires

Boars: All Resource buildings, Glimmerdust troves, Tablet of Tabernum, Ivy's hut.

Also, while most animals spawn Fangbeasts, pigs spawn Dire Boars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Nugger #5 - Beasts. In the "Spawning" portion it looks like the entry for Dire Boar copied the entry for Glimmer Troll, with a couple changes at the end. I do not think this is correct. I am well into "boars" stage of the game, yet cabbages, cocoa and mushrooms still spawn trolls, never boars. Ponds and wells spawn boars, and as far as I can tell, they never spawned trolls. Buildings spawn both, but not the same buildings; in my experience:

Trolls: Jewellers, possibly towers/spires

Boars: All Resource buildings, Glimmerdust troves, Tablet of Tabernum, Ivy's hut.

Also, while most animals spawn Fangbeasts, pigs spawn Dire Boars.
    Once you get far enough in the troll story line, they stop spawning. Anything that once spawned trolls will start spawning boars instead. The Hub should be updated to reflect this.

I'm on it! Have flagged this for ShibuyaCloth to look at. Thanks... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-13-15 at 02:54 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Once you get far enough in the troll story line, they stop spawning. Anything that once spawned trolls will start spawning boars instead. The Hub should be updated to reflect this.

I'm on it! Have flagged this for ShibuyaCloth to look at. Thanks... SW
    The nugget was made and reflects the game after Kaz walks the map. I will update the nugget if needed to clearly state this.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Trade ticket dropped from Desert Sands.

thanks! added to Adventure Guide. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-14-15 at 07:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The nugget was made and reflects the game after Kaz walks the map. I will update the nugget if needed to clearly state this.
    The change happens before Kaz walks around on the map. I think it's after the troll castle is built?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    The change happens before Kaz walks around on the map. I think it's after the troll castle is built?
    Yes you might be right, when I wrote the nugget, Kaz was already roaming around. Now on my other account, Kaz is not yet there but the spawn sources matches the nugget.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Fey Crystal
    Crafted:
    Found: at ponds and wells (after getting the 1st shard), by ****ing skunkupines & fangbeasts (after getting the 2nd shard) or harvesting wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans & sugar cane crops (after getting the 3rd shard), Faerie respite, Sir Pigglesworth, Goddess tree, Plume hive adventure, Faerie bridge
    Uses: item in faerie essence

Need to add Ingredient to make Faerie Essence.

Rhino Keeper
    new image for delicious trade
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Delicious_trade.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	22169

Farm Supplier
    I just got a golden apple from feral lands adventure!

added to adventure guide! thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-10-15 at 01:47 AM.