Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    It does say under the kitchen that "Feed the Baron" only comes after doing all the Baron requests. But in my game I have "Feed the Baron" open in my kitchen, but I still have the "Necessary Truffness" goal in my book. I haven't done the goal because truffles are rare and also seem more useful in the kitchen.
    ok, so this is the text from Outline:
    12. The Kitchen #14. Feed The Baron - The Baron appears after goals for prime cuts & truffles completed (refer below to no 14 Baron Pfeffernot)
    and is looking for more Truffles & Prime Cuts. He will provide the recipe to the Kitchen. the recipe is: Feed The Baron, 2hours, 10 prime cut, 10 truffle, 20 bacon

14. Baron Pfeffernot & Sir Pigglesworth - Goal Guide
    collecting a prime cut from a cow will trigger these goals
    01. Sir Pigglesworth
    02. A New Home
    03. Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
    04. The Truffle Hustle - triggered after collecting truffle from Sir Piggy
    05. Necessary Truffness - after completing The Truffle Hustle
    06. Prime Cuts
    07. High Steaks

in the goal guide, the text goals are in a different order to the pictures (I used pictures). perhaps they are out of order? If we go by the text, the order is:
    Prime Cuts
    Sir Pigglesworth
    High Steaks
    The Truffle Hustle
    A New Home
    Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
    Necessary Truffness

would the text be the right order?? I'm at a bit of a loss how to make this accurate.... any ideas gratefully accepted!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-17-15 at 01:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    I love all the work you have done with the Hub and as a fairly new player it's been super helpful. One other thing that I think would be useful, although maybe too difficult to do, would be a list of resources and what quests/goals they are used for. Right now I can look at a particular questline and see what I may need, but sometimes I find myself with a lot of some resource that I could use for a trade at the exchange or to build for upgrades or something, but it is hard to tell if and when I may need it down the road because the future quest lines can be confusing when I don't know when try will appear for me. For example, I have a ton of troll essence. It would be great to have a list where I could look up that item, see the quests/goals it is used for, and then decide, based on what I know I've already done, whether I can spend it or save it. Same for Faeries murmur, which I am maxed out on and not sure when I'll need it. It would also help players figure out what items to store at a particular time based on what they don't need to collect. Again, this may be a huge pain, but it can't hurt to ask!

The Adventure Guide is linked in the first section of the Hub has what you need for a goal, but I think you mean just regular items? The Inventory Guide for each resource also has a bit of this information from the player who originally started the thread. Some resources have it; others don't. Hope that helps somewhat... I can have a closer look at this though and if I can easily find the information to transfer I certainly will! SW
    Thank you! I think the inventory guide has most of what I'm looking for - I hadn't seen the alphabetical list before. Now I can tell, for example, what I need to save my gold nuggets for instead of doing the jewelers trade.

Executive Chef
    Jinx The Kitty, another "reward" ( well bought more like it for 150 gems! ) From the Baron's Game Tent
    Don't know what it gives yet, collection time 8 hours.

But since I adore cats ....

Editing to add : Jinx Gave me Ratail, milk, 50 coins ( I think lol ) and xp ��
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-17-15 at 04:18 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ok, so this is the text from Outline:
    12. The Kitchen #14. Feed The Baron - The Baron appears after goals for prime cuts & truffles completed (refer below to no 14 Baron Pfeffernot)
    and is looking for more Truffles & Prime Cuts. He will provide the recipe to the Kitchen. the recipe is: Feed The Baron, 2hours, 10 prime cut, 10 truffle, 20 bacon

14. Baron Pfeffernot & Sir Pigglesworth - Goal Guide
    collecting a prime cut from a cow will trigger these goals
    01. Sir Pigglesworth
    02. A New Home
    03. Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
    04. The Truffle Hustle - triggered after collecting truffle from Sir Piggy
    05. Necessary Truffness - after completing The Truffle Hustle
    06. Prime Cuts
    07. High Steaks

I'm at a bit of a loss how to make this accurate.... any ideas gratefully accepted!
    Maybe you have to complete the Truffle Hustle and Prime Cuts to get to "feed the Baron"? From my game I know you don't have to complete Necessary Truffness and so maybe High Steaks isn't required either? It only matters for players who are trying to decide whether it's worth it to complete a goal.

FYI Skunku-pies have dropped from Ivy's hut (I just had to change my autocorrect that made it say Ivy's but... wouldn't that be funny!). Not anything urgent to update since no one knows what they do anyway

haha! Well, I think we'd all like to know how Sir Piggie drops fancy beams! Ouch! We have used a Skunkupie once. I'll add the pie drop to the inventory guide.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-19-15 at 12:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Some desert sands drops I've gotten: chocolate, architect's paste, magic cement, ornate blocks and beams, light armor, purple gems

thanks! Added to the Adventure Guide... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-21-15 at 05:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    From Dark Caves:

Silver ore
    builder's paste
    earth wisp
    glimmerdust
    royal beam
    1 spellbook
    3 gem

thanks! added. I've been keeping track the last few days and added my drops to Ancient Vaults and Bandits. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-23-15 at 02:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    One of the most important drops from the Desert Sand adventure, is the Burning Ember: that's not in the list: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1026416

added! Yes how could we miss this! ... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-24-15 at 09:10 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    One of the most important drops from the Desert Sand adventure, is the Burning Ember: that's not in the list: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1026416

added! Yes how could we miss this! ... SW
    As it is sooooooo rare that we miss it
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

just a small thing:
    if you collecting from fruittrees, you get every 4th or 5th collecting 2 fruits
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals