Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    NEW IN THE HUB!

CS Story Outline..... check it out. I hope you all like it.
    I love it! I found it much easier to use than the other goal guide, since I FINALLY found what I was looking for there. Great job!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Rain deer stable drops furs too
    before I add this to the Guide, has anyone else had a fur drop from the Reindeer Stable?? thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! They definitely drop from the reindeer stable.

Thanks! fur drop added to both the inventory guide and to the building guide. SW 27 Feb.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-27-15 at 06:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Spirit not 100% on this but I think faerie jars too,I am maxed ,but I will keep an eye on the black flag Not unless some body esle knows this for sure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    before I add this to the Guide, has anyone else had a fur drop from the Reindeer Stable?? thanks!!
    Plenty of times, it does drop fur at least twice a week for me
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Spirit not 100% on this but I think faerie jars too,I am maxed ,but I will keep an eye on the black flag Not unless some body esle knows this for sure
    No never got faerie jars from the raindeer stable. Sugar, Ice cream, fur, is about all I get.
    The Faerie jar dropped for me from the Faerie bridge, last week I think, but I am maxed out.

Executive Chef
    https://forum.storm8.com/member.php?103139-Aggwynn
    Post Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable
    Hi All,

The Holidays are nearing! Here is this week's update.

1) Reindeer Stable Limited Time Quest (Starts 12/19/2013 for players level 22+)
    Complete this quest line to have your very own Reindeer pet!

Reindeers are considered very special animals in Polaris. Wouldn't it be festive to have a Reindeer in the Kingdom as well?
    Write letters to the Stable Master to convince him that you'll shower your Reindeer with love and affection! If you persuade him enough, he'll send you things you'll need to care for a reindeer!
    (At Level 5, chance drops of Sugar, Ice Cream, Fur, and Faerie Jars)

2) Your Kingdom is bustling now that you have a fully built Kingdom Inn! Visit the Inn when you can to chat with the Polarians, they may support your cause for a pet Reindeer!
    (Kingdom Inn Level 5 may drop items that aid in constructing the Reindeer Stable)

3) The glow-y visitors will make a short appearance in this week's seasonal quest.

Rhino Keeper
    https://forum.storm8.com/member.php?103139-Aggwynn
    Post Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable
    Hi All,

The Holidays are nearing! Here is this week's update.

1) Reindeer Stable Limited Time Quest (Starts 12/19/2013 for players level 22+)
    Complete this quest line to have your very own Reindeer pet!

Reindeers are considered very special animals in Polaris. Wouldn't it be festive to have a Reindeer in the Kingdom as well?
    Write letters to the Stable Master to convince him that you'll shower your Reindeer with love and affection! If you persuade him enough, he'll send you things you'll need to care for a reindeer!
    (At Level 5, chance drops of Sugar, Ice Cream, Fur, and Faerie Jars)

2) Your Kingdom is bustling now that you have a fully built Kingdom Inn! Visit the Inn when you can to chat with the Polarians, they may support your cause for a pet Reindeer!
    (Kingdom Inn Level 5 may drop items that aid in constructing the Reindeer Stable)

3) The glow-y visitors will make a short appearance in this week's seasonal quest.
    I can not recall having had a faerie jar drop from my two. Maybe this was a typo? Or its extremely rare?

The reindeer stable can drop two of the same item though, two ice cream, two fur, two sugar

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I can not recall having had a faerie jar drop from my two. Maybe this was a typo? Or its extremely rare?

The reindeer stable can drop two of the same item though, two ice cream, two fur, two sugar
    I'm max now and I will keep watching the flag,,but I'm 95.5 % sure I gotten faerie jars drops

Executive Chef
    I got a faerie jar drop from the green house while I was growing Faerie Bulb seeds if this helps?